17. The Nightmare

Mia's POV

"Let me check who's at the door first. I'll get back to you later." I snarled at him and went for taking the door.

"Come with me!" The guy standing outside commanded as soon as I opened the door for him. Yoongi came near the door to check on him.

"And you are?" I gave him a confused look. His attire was all black and not even a bit of his face was visible except his eyes. In the corner of my eye, I could see Yoongi eyeing him suspiciously.

"J1310S15N" He replied with a formal tone and I jolted up a bit at his loud voice.

I didn't quite decipher what he had said until I got a vague reminder of my conversation with someone on the phone last night. I couldn't sleep last night because of all the events that had taken place. Therefore, I decided to make a decision. A decision that could either make or break me. But it didn't really matter to me now. I have become used to all these sick jokes that life has been playing on me. It has become another conventional thing for me. So, time to move on and make some decisions hun.

Meanwhile, Yoongi's phone started ringing. The eerie ringtone broke my train of thoughts and brought me back to the present.

"Oh! Wait a moment." I told the guy and quickly rushed past Yoongi to get my jacket. I thought he would take that call but he just declined it.

"What the hell is this J13S bla bla something?" Yoongi questioned both of us in confusion as well as frustration once he looked up from his phone's screen.

"That doesn't concern you sir." The guy replied nonchalantly and started walking down the same hall he had come from. Yoongi was left stunned and frozen in his place by the guy's savageness. And his phone rang again. He got a little panicked and abruptly declined the call. Though I couldn't quite understand why but there was a weird discomfort on his face.

"You can leave!" I demanded without looking at him.

"I am not letting you go anywhere with this weird creature!" He replied sternly with his gaze fixed at the hall.

"Says the one who's whole existence is weird." I mocked him and made my way through the door. However, he was fast enough to catch up with me.

"Really Mia? Are you trying to piss me off now?" He scoffed and continued walking beside me. I stopped abruptly before turning my whole attention towards him.

"You are the one who pisses me off everytime with the same shitty explanation of 'when the right time comes!' You are the one who pisses me off by never answering my questions. You are the one who always likes to leave me clueless and confused. You Yoongi, you!" I let out my rage at him and he sealed his lips in response and turned his gaze on the floor. However, his phone wouldn't leave him alone as it rang for the third time in mere two minutes. And as always, the call was declined. I got a little suspicious about his attitude because he's not the person who leaves someone hanging like this. Unless he's sleeping.

"Why don't you try to understand? I do not have the liability of telling you anything." He whined this time, throwing me off guard for some time. Obviously, I am not used to swaggers whining like kids.

"Then do one thing." I replied in a thoughtful manner and made him intrigued into listening to me. He shifted his whole attention to me.

"Leave me freaking alone for some time. I've got something important to do." I replied in pure anger and scurried towards the guy who was waiting for me beside a black BMW. Once I turned around to see if he was still following me, I was left dumbstruck by the fact that he was nowhere to be seen. I guess he actually got pissed off with my attitude this time. I shook my head at this whole bizarre situation.