12. Laws

Jungkook's POV

"Hyung!" I whined, getting irritated with all the teasing that was aimed at me.

"Then where were you in the morning?" Namjoon hyung squinted his eyes at me.

"I-I...I hadtocompletemyworksoIcamealittle... earlier." I said without taking a break to even breathe. They all started laughing at my pathetic state. I didn't want to tell them about Mia yet because I am still not sure about my feelings. I admit that I have started liking her but there are still a lot of things that I want to ascertain before admitting it completely.

"Which work Jungkook-ah?" Jimin hyung asked with a smirk. All of them had evil smiles on their faces. It was clear that my lie didn't work on them.

I cleared my throat before starting to say to something. "I had to complete an assignment." I said with more confidence this time.

"But we didn't have to submit any assignment this week." Taehyung hyung said with his forefinger placed on his chin as if he was thinking about something. Aishh...how could I forget that we are in the same class.

"He had to submit his love assignment." Hoseok hyung said while laughing hysterically. How could he keep quiet when all of them were teasing me. Huh! I am done now! I AM SO DONE with them!

I just kept looking at the floor without replying to anything that they were saying.

"Just admit it already!" Jimin hyung whined at me. I kept blinking blankly at him.

"What should I admit hyung?" I replied innocently.

"Admit that you were with a girl this morning!" Jin hyung said and smacked lightly on my head.

"Which girl hyung? I don't know what you are talking about!" I said, trying to act innocent. But my voice came out to be high-pitched. Oh damn! Why did my voice have to come out like this?

"Don't lie Jungkook. We know that you were with Mia." Namjoon hyung said with his arms crossed over his chest. I gasped in shock with my mouth hanging open. I guess I am CAUGHT IN A LIE. How did they know about this?

"Simple. We followed you dumbo." Hoseok hyung shrugged his shoulders as if following me was a normal thing he did. How did he know that I was going to ask about it? Was he reading my mind?

"No, I don't read minds." Hoseok hyung said sternly before I could even ask about it. My eyes widened in shock again.

"Then how are you answering each and every question before I even ask it? I questioned him with wide eyes.

"Because your thoughts are always visible on your face." He said smiling lightly.

"What do you mean hyung?" I questioned him, completely confused by this time.

"Don't try to change the topic." Jimin hyung said sternly. Topic? What topi- Oh...

"Why did you follow me?" I asked them with a little bit anger projected in my voice. They were taken aback for a moment but resumed smiling shortly afterwards. I had completely forgotten about it while talking to Hoseok hyung. Hoseok hyung giggled before starting to explain the reason.

"Well, you know that I, Jimin and you always come to school together. But today morning when we went to your house, your mom told us that you left like...5 minutes ago." He said while using his fingers to express the number.

"Hmm...so after that?" I raised my right eyebrow at him.

"When we were about to leave, we saw you coming out of her apartment. So we started following you." Jimin hyung completed the story for Hoseok hyung and both of them started giggling like girls. I scoffed at them and started to leave from there. But before I could do so, a question stopped me. An answer was demanded from me. An answer which I am also not certain of yet.