7. A new friend

Someone' POV

"You didn't have to spit coffee in my face atleast!" I told him angrily.

"And you didn't have to say such a thing while I was drinking coffee." He snapped back.

"That doesn't mean you can spit coffee on me." I frowned.

"You were looking cute with coffee all over you by the way." He said smiling cutely.

"Dieee..... pleaseee...." I whined getting irritated.

"You know I can't die." He smirked and squinted his eyes a bit, carrying the most mischievous expression on his face.

"Enough of this playing around. Get your ass ready for some real drama now." I told him sternly.

"Okay miss, as you say." He said and bent down dramatically.

"Will you ever stop it?" I asked completely annoyed by this time.

"Never!" He replied and started running away followed by me with my shoe in my hand.

Yoongi's POV

"Never!" He replied immediately after listening to what I had said.

"Maknae, I have no other option." I told him avoiding eye contact.

"But hyung why do you have to do this?" He whined and pouted.

"Because I've got no other choice. Plus I really wanted to leave this school. It's really irritating." I said making a disgusted face by the end of this sentence.

"Can I come with you then?" He asked with pleading eyes. He knew his puppy eyes could never be ignored. It's everybody's weakness. But...

"No, you can't Jungkook-ah." I told him softly. It was really difficult for me to ignore him. I couldn't let him come with me. I was going to that school because of a reason. And, I couldn't tell him that reason.

"What???!!!! My puppy eyes got ignored? Why hyung?" He whined like a kid.

"Because we still don't know about the girls of that school. And I don't want you to be in more trouble than you already are. First let me see whether they are the same as the girls here or they have a little bit more sense of privacy." I told him getting irritated at the word 'privacy'.

All of this was happening because of the stupid girls who keep on following us around the school. They never leave us alone. Me, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook are still in school and this school is really irritating because we don't get even a little bit time for ourselves. We keep on hiding here and there to save ourselves from all those irritating girls.

"Okay hyung. I'll wait for now. But if that school is any better than this one I am definitely gonna enter that school next year." He told me sternly.

"Okay." I said chuckling a bit. Atleast he would stop bugging me for an year.

Mia's POV

"Arghh... school again. I don't want to go." I was whining to myself while walking towards the above mentioned building.

It was still a bit dark outside and nobody was there on the dull streets that were slowly gaining colour because of the dim sunlight coming from the sun which was slowly ascending into the sky. The streets were so peaceful that I just wished for time to stop here and let me live this moment for a lil' more time. Wondering why I was going to school this early? Well....

Flashback----

Today at 1:35 a.m.

"Just give me the money alright!" Dad yelled banging my mom's room's door angrily. Gods of Olympus, I am trying to sleep here. Can't they just stop yelling at this hour of the night??!!

Love Is Not Over| Btsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें