10. Crush and crushed

Mia's POV

"So, tell me why you are here and that too so late?" Finally the awkward silence broke.

"I was stalking you." I said shrugging. He tilted his head in confusion.

"Stalking me? Why?" He questioned pointing at himself. I face palmed myself.

"Did you seriously think that I would stalk you?" I scoffed at him.

"Well maybe....I am really handsome coz I'm THE JEON JUNGKOOK. So there's a possibility of you stalking me." He piped and smirked. He's so full of himself. Aghh...

"Dude, you might be handsome in your own house, but for me, you are nowhere near handsome." I said with a bored expression. He scoffed at my statement.

"That's why you kissed me that day right?" He teased me while smirking.

"Don't remind me about that day. It was horrible. ...And who said I kissed you?!" I questioned, completely annoyed because of this creature.

"Nobody needs to tell. It's the truth. You were mesmerised by my handsome face." He smiled and winked at me. I swear my heart skipped a beat at that moment. His bunny smile is dangerous for me. Gosh, I don't want to fall in this trap again.

"You were the one who kissed me alright. Just admit that you got dazed in my beauty." I said confidently while crossing my arms over my chest. He cleared his throat after hearing this and looked at the ground. I swear I saw the redness in his cheeks.

"Aye....someone's blushing!" I teased him. He looked at me wide eyed.

"N-No, I'm not!" He stuttered. I started laughing at his shyness. He's kinda cute.

"So...you live here?" I questioned changing the topic. He nodded in agreement.

"You too?" He questioned curiously.

"Actually, I shifted here today only." I told him.

"Oh..."He nodded. We kept standing in an awkward silence after that. It started turning uncomfortable, so I decided to leave.

"Okay, I need to leave now. See you later." I told him waving.

"N-No, I mean... I-I will walk you there. It's really late now." He told me looking around as if he was searching for something or somebody. We started walking towards my apartment. Well, it's not even that far from here now.

"So how's your school?" He asked casually. I cringed at the word 'school'. I hate going to that hell. And all this is because of that freak Jaebum who keeps on following me everywhere now.

"I hate it to be honest." I told him rolling my eyes. He laughed at my statement.

"I also hate school a lot." He told me while chuckling lightly.

I wanted to continue the conversation but we had already reached outside my apartment. We stopped in front of it.

"You live here?" He questioned with a confused expression. What's so shocking about me living here. This guy is really weird. Why is Jungkook always shook?

"Obviously, that's why I came here duh!" I said nonchalantly.

"That means we are neighbours!" He exclaimed. I nodded absent mindedly. But when my mind registered what he had said, I immediately turned towards him.

"Really?" I questioned him. He nodded excitedly.

"Great, now go home." I said with a straight face. He frowned at my statement. I started laughing after watching his reaction.