Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

 "Again should we be worried?" I asked.

"Again, if there's nothing to be worried about?" Stephanie said.

Stephanie and I looked at each other and both laughed. We both really cared for Kate and her PTS. She can go overboard with things sometimes and it really made us wonder, if she was ok or not.

"So how's Kasey?" I asked.

"Kasey is fine. I mean our relationship is ok I guess. We are doing boyfriend and girlfriend things as they are supposed too." Stephanie said. "You?"

"I don't even know if things between Trey and I are ok. I mean he's really trying, but it seems like Kim is always getting in the way and she won't stop until she gets Trey." I said.

"And I know you aren't gonna let her slutty ass have it are you?" Stephanie asked.

"Of course not. I love Trey, but it's like he's going to her and pulling away from me.''

"Well you have to show that BITCH, that you are not to be messed with. Chyna I've known for so many years and one thing that I've learned over the years from you is that don't take shit from the people who don't matter to you."

"Yea but I'm starting to believe that,that person is gone." I admitted.

"No! That person isn't gone, that person is afraid...afraid of losing everything." Stephanie said.

Stephanie then smiled and started walking away.

"Thank you." I said before she walked out the door.

Stephanie never even looked back or even stopped. She just kept on walking and I thought about what she said. Ever since high school, I haven't been myself. I've been pushed around and been easily taken for granted. I needed to start getting back to who I was before because that was the person that always made sure people were in their place. I grabbed my stuff and got in my car and drove off to Trey's house.

***

Minutes later, I drove to Trey's house. I opened the door and there in front of my face was Kim and Trey making out on the couch. I would've teared up, but that wasn't me anymore. I walked up to them and pulled Kim off of him by her hair. Kim wondered who the hell did that. I took off my shoes and earrings because I was about to beat her ass.

"What the fuck?" Kim said.

"I'm not gonna take this shit from you anymore." I said.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Kim said.

"You are not taking my boyfriend me because he doesn't want you." I said.

"Well he's gonna need someone who will show him what a real woman looks like." Kim said.

"You mean a slutty ass pick up truck hoe." I said. "No thanks honey."

"Please you think you're so fucking innocent. We're both the same." Kim said.

"Oh that's it." I said.

I attacked Kim and punched her ass in the face. Kim fell on the floor hard and I got on top of her and continuously punched her in the face. Then she attacked me and elbowed me in the stomach. I pushed back and she slammed in the wall and kneed me. I blocked her third kneed and kneed her back. She fell back onto the couch. I looked to see if she was still there. Then she grabbed me and slammed me onto the glass table. I felt shards of glass on me and that shit was painful. But my ass wasn't given up. Kim was on top of me trying to punch me in the face. I blocked it and head butted her and she fell to floor. I grabbed the lamp and was about to hit her with it, until I was grabbed and Kim ran off.

"This isn't over you filthy bitch!" I screamed.

"Chill Chyna, chill.'' Trey said putting me down.

"Let me go! Pick me the fuck down!" I demanded.

Trey finally put me down and I faced him. I had so much anger and I couldn't help but slap him the face. Trey's face was tilted to the side and he clenched his jaw. He turned back to face me and tried to give me a kiss but I pushed him away.

"What do you want me to say Chyna?" Trey asked. "Ok I'm sorry."

"Sorry? What you just did doesn't even cover sorry. I can't believe you, you said that you wanted me to give you a chance to prove yourself. That you weren't the same asshole that you were before. But it looks like you can't seem to give enough of Kim and her seductive ways. So you know what? You can now get you wish because I'm no longer here and no longer in your life. Enjoy you hoe." I said grabbing my shoes and earrings while leaving.

I heard Trey calling my name, but I had nothing to say to him. I walked home and when I closed the door, Nina eyes widen.

"Holy shit, what happened?'' Nina asked.

"It's fine Nina." I lied.

"Chyna that is not nothing." Nina said examining me.

''I swear to you that everything is under control." I said.

"Who the fuck did you fight?" Nina asked.

"Some girl who goes to my school. It's fine." I said.

"Sit down. Omar get down here!" Nina said grabbing supplies.

Omar came downstairs and saw how terrible I looked. Both of them looked at me and grabbed so much supplies to clean me up. Omar had to pull out the glass shards out of my side and my back. It was so painful, but to be honest whooping Kim's ass felt great.

Kate "Sushi" Rodriguez

I finally arrived at Forrest's house due to traffic. I got out of my car and walked up to his door and knocked. Forrest opened it and seemed surprised to see me.

"Kate? What the hell are you doing here?" Forrest asked.

"We need to talk." I said.

"Now is really not a good idea." Forrest said.

I didn't understand what Forrest meant by that, until a brunette haired woman came downstairs with Forrest's shirt. She saw me and walked away. My facial expression changed and I was so pissed off. Forrest tried to explain it to me and I didn't want to hear it. He moved on and I understood that he didn't want to be with me either. So I got in my car and drove  back home with tears filling my eyes....