R is for Revolutionary!!!!

Start from the beginning

The French colonies weren't there because France and England had been forced to break up after the Seven Year War.

Spain gave England a sympathetic look.

England just kept his head down and walked upstairs.

Mexico and South America were happy that their brother and cousin had gotten his independence but at the same were sad for England.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
England buried himself under the covers and cried.

His son was gone.

He wished that his boyfriend- no ex boyfriend was here to comfort him.

It wasn't fair.

He and France had been forced to break up, he had went to war with his little boy, and lost. America was gone now.

It wasn't fair, it just wasn't.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
America watched as the French troops and generals all headed on their ships.

America looked at France, "Thank you so much Papa. You didn't have to help me but you did," he looked down, "But your boss may have made you."

France sadly looked at him, "My boss did say I was going to help your country win from Britain's rule but I don't regret helping you out at all, mon fils." He slightly looked down, "Although I do hate the fact that I hurt Anglterre."

America nodded, he and all the other colonies knew that France and England still loved each other. He hated the fact he had hurt England too.

"Well I must go now," he kissed America's forehead, "I am very proud of you mon fils. I will see you at the world meeting." He hugged his son before walking to his ship.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                       4 weeks later
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
The English colonies all stared at England's bedroom door.

He had locked himself in there and hadn't come out in four weeks.

Whenever they would knock on the door and ask if he was okay, he would just call out that he was okay.

But they knew he wasn't.

"Daddy please come out," Hong Kong begged.

"I'm fine love," They hear him respond sadly.

They needed to get the one person they knew who could pull England out of this.

France.

"So who's gonna go?" Grenada asked.

They all started to think.

Getting to France would take a few days from now.

"I will," Seychelles said.

Her older brothers didn't like the sound of that.

"Don't worry guys, I'll be okay."

"Actually," Canada said, "Maybe I should-"

"I'll be fine Mattie," she went to pack some things for the trip.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Schyelles said goodbye to her siblibgs and set out on the carriage.

She tried going as fast as she could. It soon started to rain.

Hard.

She started to shiver and sneeze but keep going.

This was gonna be a long trip.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

America dropped another letter into the mail ship that was going to London.