"Fineee!" I told & left. 

I saw Kinza coming out frustrated. 

"They are so annoying nah?" Kinza & me told together. 

"What happened?" I asked her. 

"Dude! he is forcing me to drink coffee!" Kinza told irritated. 

"Same here...it's so annoying! I'm not in a mood to drink coffee" I said. 

"That's okay! he is your fiance, enjoy it but me?" Kinza told me. 

"Nooo its not! Mood is mood! Imagine you being Aahil's fiance?" I asked. 

"No...I'm not getting married! And your fiance is opposite to you, that's soo good! Me & Aahil are the same." Kinza told me. 

"Its better! Being opposite is like you guys can never get along! But if you are same, you get along" I told. 

"Yeahh! but sometimes we need different ideas!" Kinza told me. 

"You always have something better to say!" I said & Kinza laughed. 

We made coffee & on the way I asked Kinza,"Kinza, why don't you want to get married?" 

"I don't want to....I have always seen Ali as my husband!" She told & I could see that she was recalling her time with Ali!

"Yeah! but he is long gone & he cheated. Just for a cheat? What if you are forced to get married?" I asked her. 

"I know he is gone & now he has become worse, he dates new girls every weekend! The reason I am not getting married isn't Ali. It is.....I cause death....." before Kinza could complete I interrupted her. 

"Shut...just shut up!" I spat & I entered my office room. 

** Aahil's POV **

She was still not here...it had been more than 20 minutes! Was she okay? I got up to check her & she came in. She sat with me & we started talking. 

"Kinza, your parents don't have a problem with you working here na? I mean...." before I could complete Kinza interrupted. 

"My parents are no more....& I stay with my uncle..mom's elder brother."

I could see tears in her eyes, "Ohh..I..I am sorry" I apologized. 

We spoke a little more about college & bhai came in reminding us about the meeting. Kinza rechecked everything & we left for the meeting room. 

The meeting got over in an hour & we won the deal, Allhumdullilah. 

"Let's have pizza!' Hayat told. 

"We will pick aunty from home & then leave!" Kinza said excitedly. 

"Why pizza? I don't like it." bhai told. 

"Fine! you have something else." Hayat told.

"You guys eat outside a lot!" Bhai told.

"Ahhh! lets bake something." Kinza suggested. 

"Cake?" I asked. 

"Yeah sure!" Kinza told. 

We reached home & Kinza told ammi, "aunty you rest now! We will bake cake for you!

Ammi smiled and hugged her and Hayat. They looked like two daughters hugging their mother. Hayat has already become the daughter in law of our family, so she is ammi's daughter. Kinza? Kinza is also good na? I already like Kinza!!

Umm?? No..I cannot like her, she isn't the type of girl I want!

"You like her na?" Bhai came aside and asked me.

"Maybe yes..but she isn't the girl I thought of getting married" I told bhai. 

"If you try finding your type, you will never love anyone. Take your time and when you think you really like her then talk to ammi." Bhai smiled and told me. 

**Hayat's POV**

"Oh Kinza! there is something on your nose" I told Kinza while she was mixing the mixture for the cake. 

"Where?" She asked & I pointed at her nose and she touched it with her hand. 

"It wasn't there until you touched your nose!" I said laughing. 

"You are crazy!!" She laughed. 

"Hayat!" Aahil screamed my name standing at the kitchen door. 

"What happened?" I asked him. 

"Okay! let's say it '' Aahil whispered but I heard it. 

"Do what??" I asked him, confused.

"Will you get pissed if I say I want to marry Kinza?" Aahil told me and my mouth hung open. 

"Mmmm...Aahil I'm not pissed but its not easy....I don't think she will get married, let things go the way they are...she has just come." I tried to explain Aahil. 

"Ohhhh okay!! but please don't tell her." Aahil smiled and I smiled back and went to Kinza. 

"What was he saying?" Kinza asked me. 

"He wants to get married to you!" I told Kinza.

"What? A big NO! I am going back" Kinza said frustrated. 

"Areyyy! Dumbo..I was just kidding!" I told Kinza and she left a sign of relief. 

After baking the cake we let it cool down and kept it in the fridge and decorated it along with frosting.

_______________________________________

Vote, comment and share