♚twentytwo.

The Dog Walker

Yn's Pov

"Stop being lazy King come on." I patted him on his back. King was the laziest out of the three of them. It was King, Denzel, and Rose. They were all dogs some big ones at that. Everyday when I walk them, I take them to the nearest park by their house. Yes these dogs aren't mine. They belong to Odell number #13 on the giants. I became the dog walker five months ago because we're neighbors. I get paid 200 everyday so I wasn't complaining. "God it's so hot." I plopped down on the couch. It was 98 degrees outside and we all were exhausted.

"No Denzel I thought you did all your business outside." See this dog liked to test me. He would beast to go outside does what he has to do but decides to pee right on the couch. "Shit. He's going to kill me" I went into the kitchen going through all his cabinets looking for cleaning supplies but this man didn't owe anything like that. "He gotta have something in his room."

I knew I was going to break one of the rules Odell had told me but I had no choice. The only rule there was to never go in his room. "He ain't here sooo." I said out loud. I creeped in there peeking my head in. Oh wow I thought. This room was actually clean. I went into his bathroom looking under the sink. Bingo! I found a couple of cleaning supplies just like I thought. "I thought I said to never come in my room." I froze up before I could grab the bottles. I felt my cheeks getting red why? Because I was bent over with my ass all in the air and I had on some shorts.

"Denzel peed on the couch and I was looking for something to clean it up with." I started stuttering and stumbling over my words. I slowly got up looking at his appearance you can tell he was at the gym. I checked my Apple Watch seeing it was 6 home early huh?

"You still disobeyed me Y/N." He walked toward me getting all in my personal space. It wasn't no question about the way I felt about this man. He was fine and the things I wished he did to me exploded in my head. "I didn't-

"Shh. Your so adorable." He smiled showing his pearly whites he got closer to me making me back up into the counter. Adorable? How stupid. I'm more then adorable sir. "Odell I have to go clean it up." I pointed towards the door. My breathing was starting to mess up and my heart beat was going faster.

"Do you really want to clean it up? Or you want me to fuck you." He smirked when he said the last part. My eyes got bigger than they usually are. Please do!
"I don't know. No I guess" My mind was saying one thing but my lips were saying another. "Why are you lying to me Y/N?" He started to unzip his hoodie making me get nervous. He didn't have no shirt on!

"Damn." I said admiring his body my hands traced his tattoos then going down his abs stopping at the hem of his shorts. What was I doing! Y/N stop I said to myself. "No this isn't right." I put my both of my hands up shaking my head. "Stop lying to yourself girl." He said grabbing one of my hands putting them in his pants. I couldn't help it I grabbed it. It was HUGGEEE. My inner freak was coming out and I wasn't liking it. I started to rub his member through his boxers. He groaned as he licked his lips still looking at me. "I want you Odell." I said as I continued to stroke him slowly. He closed his eyes grunting nodding his head fast.

"Go on the bed now." He said in a serious tone turning me on.

tbc.