♚ eight.

chapter eight | snacks

dedicated to Lizzzakk 

It was a chilly friday I was already out of school I was waiting for odell to pick me up from the libary but he's not picking up the phone I was starting to get aggravated. I noticed a black car pull up that looked familiar they rolled their window down. 

" come on girl it's cold " It was jarvis my cousin who is odell's bestfriend. I quickly got in rolling the window up he drove off I wonder why he came.

" where's is my boyfriend " I said Jarvis always knows where Odell is so I want answers. I saw his expression and it wasn't so good.

" what? " I said something was going on and I wasn't liking it. He stopped at the red light looking at me he had a sad expression on his face.

" promise you won't get mad "

...

Jarvis told me where odell was and I was beyond furious hell yea I was mad. Odell was cheating on me just not with no random girl no he was cheating on me with my bestfriend the girl I grew up as of right now their both dead to me.

" stop the car now " we were infront of Odell's house I told Jarvis to bring me here cause I wanted to kill the both of them.

" Liza please calm down " Jarvis said following me but I wasn't listening to him I kicked open the door I was beyond pissed. I ran up the stairs going to his room I went in the closet that's in the hallway grabbing the bat he showed me one time. I banged the bat into his door making a hole and making it open. My heart dropped there they were my bestfriend and my boyfriend fucking. They stopped when their heard me coming in.

" Liza STOP! " Jarvis yelled coming up the steps. I ran towards the both of them hitting them with the bat I could hear them screaming but I didn't care I was starting to cry still hitting them. I felt myself being thrown to the floor .. this nigga Jarvis tackled me.

" Jarvis get off of me " I pushed him off of me I watched the both of them put on their clothes.

I grabbed the bat again running out the house. I heard Odell and Jarvis screaming my name. I walked out the house walking up to his car I immediately started tearing up his car.

" baby I'm sorry please stop " Odell said walking up to me I couldn't stop crying.

" now your sorry you've been fucking this bitch for two months " I hit both of his lights in the front of his car.

" I wasn't thinking straight okay I'm sorry okay it won't happen again " Odell has never seen me like this I could see on his face he was scared. I got on his car banging the bat against his glass window.

" you weren't thinking straight! You were you don't love me " I said hitting it again I wasn't going to stop until it shattered.

" I do love you I do Liza I love you it's just you've been distant from me lately "

" distant .. Distant " I laughed hitting the mirror again is he stupid he's been avoiding me.

" you know to think that I loved you and gave all of me to you I .. FUCKING .. HATE YOU! " every word I said I hit the glass , finally breaking it. I dropped the bat walking to Jarvis car I didn't look back nothing I hate this boy I never want to see him again. I got in the car breaking down even more I started screaming people don't understand how this feels. Jarvis got in the car pulling off he took me home.