♚twenty.

big brother
chapter twenty.

- Trinity.

"mom kicked you out for what reason again?" My older brother asked me for the hundredth time.

I rolled my eyes answering him. "I came home late from a party and she found out I was having sex." I mumbled the last part. I was scared on how odell would react.

"repeat that again." He put his foot on the pedal real hard making me jerk foward. I sank down in my seat trying my hardest not to look at him. "Trinity!"

"It's not like I'm pregnant." I said.

I heard him take two big deep breaths before he started to lecture me. "It doesn't matter your only 17 why are you having sex in the first place?" I didn't know he was asking me about the last part.

People say teenagers do a lot of dumb stuff and make mistakes and that's what I was doing. Having fun doing dumb stuff and making mistakes! My mom is so controlling and who's just like her. Odell. Ever since he started playing for the NY Giants he think he the shit.

"Hello I'm not talking to myself." He yelled.

"Oh.. I mean you know hormones." I tried to come up with anything. "You were having sex at 15 so." I added that in to.

Growing up with my brother was insane. Now he has done some dumb stuff. When he was 15 he was messing with older women and lying saying he was 20. The girls would come to our house looking for him. My mom beat his ass good a couple times for that.

"What's the boys name?" He asked me starting to drive again. Stupid question if you ask me.

I rolled my eyes. "you know who the boy is." I looked at him trying to read his face he's such a dummy. "It was with Bryce." I looked at him again as he scrunched up his face.

"Eww the boy is ugly."

"No he is not." I got all defensive. Bryce wasn't just some random boy either he was my boyfriend for two years. I felt like making that decision and I don't regret it. I just hate how my mom is reacting like I had sex with everybody in Louisiana.

"Just be careful I understand your getting older I don't want you to get hurt." He told me as we pulled up to his house. I guess I have to get used to staying here.

"I know Odell." I got out the car grabbing my bags and he did the same.

"Hope you know your room is already set up." I dropped my bags running to my room seeing he wasn't lying. It was so..

"Beautiful." I did a little happy dance jumping on my bed. I guess this little move won't be so bad.

____

Three Months Later.

"Odell I'm not a little girl anymore!" I yelled back. We were arguing again just like yesterday and the day before that and the day before that. Why were we arguing? Because Odell is to overprotective.

"Your only 17 Trinity!" He said.

My brother decided to embarrass me today at the football game. It's cool having a famous sibling in the NFL but it's annoying when they try to boss you around. This boy and I were having a conversation about Odell! And Odell thought I was trying to get with the boy. He makes a whole show in front of the boys and his friends and they all laughed at me.

"I didn't even do anything that boy wanted to meet you and here you come thinking I was trying to have sex with him." I said.

"You already fucking Bryce what you want me to expect." Now that hurt more. Was he trying to call me a hoe? He was. Bastard.

"I only had sex with him one time. I haven't talk to him since I came to this crappy ass city. I have no one to talk to. Your just like mom always judging me. You bring different girls in here everyday and you don't see me complaining. I hate you Odell." A few tears slipped out of my eyes. I was so tired of arguing with this man. I thought it would be fun and relaxing but I was wrong.

"Trin I didn't mean it like that." He tried apologizing I shook my head no crying even more going up to my room. I was exhausted. These three months were killing me. My mom barely talks to me and Odell is breathing down my neck 24/7.

"And the crazy part is Odell.. is that I only had sex with Bryce was because he was the only person who actually cared about me and loved me. You just started talking to me because mom called you complaining about my behavior. All those times when I needed you, you were never there but you were at every party getting a girls number." I yelled then slamming my door.

"Trinity can I come in?" I heard his voice behind my door. It's been a hour since we argued I guess he was letting everything cool down.

"Go away." I said.

But he didn't listen. "I'm sorry I just love you to much and I would hate for anything to happen to you. Especially a boy hurting you. You see the way I treat women you think I want you to be treated that way?"

"No." I wiped away my tears not looking at him. He pulled me in for hug taking my hair out my face.

"I wish you could've stayed a baby sometimes." He said.

"But I'm not Odell and you have to accept that." I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"It's hard but I'm trying. I'll stop with being so overprotective it's just your so beautiful and I know how these nasty ass boys are nowadays. I was just like them.. well I still am." He laughed at the last part so did I.

"Thanks O."

"I love Trinity." He kissed my forehead hugging me tighter.

The End.

- dedicated to _Triinityy_