♚ fourteen.

chapter fourteen. undercover lyft

" okay so look I was like -

" shut up! no one cares " i looked to the side to see trey getting up walking away angry.

" he's such a big baby " his girlfriend got up following him.

" man if he don't man up it's funny " chris yelled. They are always arguing it's annoying.

" sometimes i wonder why mom didn't give ya away " my older brother steven said. He was right cause them two are just to much.

My phone buzzed making me smile. " see you guys later " I ran out the house toward the car. I hopped in the backseat all happy.

" what took you so long? " I asked my friend Cassie.

" I had to get a lyft driver " she said pointing at the guy. I tried to get a good look at him but he had a hat and sunglasses on.

" hey how you doing " he looked back smiling. That voice was very familiar.

" so you must be Danni Cassie was telling me all about you the way here " my eyes stayed glued to him the whole time. I'm not stupid I know who he is.

" is that so? if you don't mind me asking what's your name " I didn't mean to be rude but I know who he is.

" my name is O'Shea " I started laughing immediately. Out of all names he came up with that.

" what's so funny danni stop " I stopped now i was just staring at him.

" hey can I sit in the front ? " he just nodded his head. He stopped the car I got out getting in the front. I stared at him smiling but not like crazy.

" soooooo Cassie what's your favorite football team " I asked her.

" girl you know it's the giants but the cowboys are my favs still "

" cowboys really ? i like the giants to "mr.fakeoshea said.

" my favorite is the giants to cassie tell oshea who's my favorite player "

" oh i know odell beckham jr shes in love with him " I nodded my head smiling.

" he's a cool guy -

" I know it's you take the hat off " he slowly took it off. That's when cassie started screaming.

" girl why are you screaming ? " I looked back at her. She took her phone out, as he pulled over.

" how you know it was me? "

" I'm not going to do this with you I'm not slow now I'm your biggest fan I know that voice from anywhere " he smiled. I know I'm only 15 but odell could get it anyway.

" you caught me a lot of the other people never knew until the end "

" cause their slow " cassie blurted out.

" cassie you ain't even know it was him " me and laughed she just shrugged her shoulders.

"well i know dannie wants to take a picture with you she's been dreaming for this day to happen " I looked back at her shaking my head.

I wanted to so bad and I wanted to scream to the top of my lugs but I don't want him to think I'm one of those crazy fans.

" sure come on " he stopped the car getting out.

" he looks so good " cassie whispers to me.

" facts sis " i whispered back. We both got out the car I walked up to him as he grabbed me putting his arm around me. Sometimes I wish I was older I would give him that good.

" aigh say cheese " that's when I felt his lips touch my cheek. My eyes got so big as he lips moved away from my face I vowed never to wash that spot again.

" awe it's cute look " we looked at the picture thank good she didn't get my after face. I looked seeing all the camera men around.

" ima be famous " cassie said dancing in front of the camera.

" wait you still taking us to the mall? "

" yea hop in my whip "

" no you didn't ! your whip? " me and her laughed as we got back in.

" well today was a good day right danni? you met your husband , oh odell I gotta tell you stuff she says about you -

" no no no shut up " I said.

" she be like if I was older I would give odell this good pu-

" shut up cassie! "