♚twentyone.

a date with the enemy

Growing up in Louisiana you got along with everybody. People labeled you as a kind, sweet, caring person. You always had a good time around everybody, there was that one person you couldn't stand to be around and that was Odell Beckham Jr.

You two couldn't stand to be around each other. You two never clicked you guys have been rivals since middle school. The reason why was because in the seventh grade Odell had spilled milk in your hair making the whole cafeteria laugh at you and he's never apologize.

You tried to avoid him at any cost, your friend didn't help at all she ended up dating his bestfriend Jarvis every time she tried to invite you somewhere and you knew he was around you would decline. At one point you tried to make amends with him and leave the last behind you two but his slick remarks didn't help the situation.

"Y/N just do it for me" Kassandra bothered you once more. She's been begging you to talk to odell since yesterday. "No, every time I tried to put the past behind us he ruins it with his slick ass mouth" You told her.

"He's really a nice person you two need to just really talk." She stated. You couldn't believe what she was saying. It had to be a lie. "Nice? Please ain't nothing nice about him." You rolled your eyes at her comment.

"One date" Did she just say one date you said in your head. You wouldn't go on a date with that boy even if he was the last man on earth. "A date? God no I don't want to be around that dog" Odell's mouth always killed your whole mood. You hated when he said sexual stuff to you.

"I promise you it won't go bad just try it pretty please." She poked out her bottoms lip with both of her hands together looking like a little kid. Everybody deserves a second chance you believed. Having a big heart didn't help sometimes.

"He says one wrong thing I'm leaving." Kassandra started after she heard you. She hugged you jumping up and down while you set there regretting your decision. "Oooo I can't wait." She said. You couldn't relate you knew that this was going to go bad. Nothing goes good when you two are in the same room.

While that was happening Jarvis was trying to convince Odell to say yes too. "No!" Odell told his friend. All his attention was on his PS4 and hearing about this date was throwing him off.

"I know ya don't got good chemistry but you might be able to make some." Jarvis has been taking poetry classes lately and ever since then he's been trying to say cool stuff but ended up sounding corny.

"Stop talking like that fake poet I'm not doing it I got a girl coming over tonight." Around campus Odell was a ladies man he probably had every girl and that bothered you. You've heard the stories about his ways and how he treated girls that was another reason why you disliked him. "Cancel that cause you going bro." Jarvis basically told him trying to sound serious.

"No the fuck I'm not her attitude just irritates me." Odell's tone had changed up as he got more into the game. "Well stop saying sexual remarks towards her. She's really a sweet girl." Jarvis clenched up his fist sometimes he wanted to knock some sense into Odell. "The ladies love it she always gotta be difficult. Sweet? Wonder if she taste sweet." Odell stuck out his tongue chuckling away. "So you going to do it?" Jarvis asked him.

"It better be worth it. If it don't work out I want 500." Odell bickered. "Deal." Jarvis snapped back shaking hands with Odell.

Crew by GoldLink blasted through your house as you got ready. When Kassandra told you that the date was tonight you fought with her for a little. You didn't know why but you were getting nervous for what? You looked in the mirror making sure your outfit was okay.

You weren't trying to impress him you just like to look good where ever you go

You weren't trying to impress him you just like to look good where ever you go. You looked at the time seeing it was already 9:30 "Shit I'm late" you were been suppose to be there at nine. You checked yourself one more time then you left the house. You put the address into your phone it was some fancy restaurant that you've never heard of. Kass just told you that their food was amazing and her and Jarvis went there all the time. You walked into the place looking around finding a angry odell. "Sorry I'm late." You immediately apologized sitting down.

"Apology not accepted." He growled in a low tone throwing you off. "I'm not about to do this with you" you warned him. He retorted back, "Then don't you wanna be taking your precious ass time."

"I didn't look at the time I'm sorry your highness." You said with sass. Odell realized that you just sat down and you two were already arguing. "Stop forget about this I'm hungry and I'm not going to let you ruin my night." He ranted on. "Can't believe I chose this over some pussy." You were kind of hurt by his comment. After that you two didn't say a word to each other. The only time your mouths opened is when the waiter came taking the orders. Odell texting away on his phone while you had your head down playing with your fingers.

This whole thing is a disaster you thought. You knew this wasn't going to work out nothing was going good about this fake date. You were done playing the quiet game. "I can't take this I'm leaving. You can call up your little friend. I was hoping this would go good I'm tired of the back and forth but things will never change." You spilled on. Odell quickly grabbed your wrist stopping you from leaving. "Yes?" You said in a irritated tone.

"I'm sorry just please sit back down." He finally looked up at you. It shocked you a little that he was actually apologizing. Odell wasn't really a apologetic person. As you sat down he rubs the back of his neck putting his phone down. When he looked at you for some reason you blushed a little. "I don't know what to really say." He slightly laughs making you giggle because of his awkwardness.

"Can't believe they put us up to this." He stated. You sighed laughing a little more thinking about it. "Me either." You replied.

"Okay here is the Shrimp Parmesan and a Big steak with spicy rice and mash potatoes on the side." The waiter finally placed our plates on the table with smoke leaving the plates. Both of yours mouth watered at your food. You can tell this place was no joke.

You bug dug into your plates forgetting to thank the waiter. "Mhmm this is delicious." Shrimp Parmesan was one of your favorites you couldn't help but moan as you tasted the food. Food was life for you. "Just do it Odell." He mumbled to himself but it was loud enough for you to hear. "You ok?" You asked.

He sighed. "Look I have been a jerk these past couple of years.. sometimes I just let my cocky ways get the best of me, your very beautiful Y/N." the last part made you blush making you freeze up also.

"Uh thanks." You put your head down trying not to smile. You hated this man and he was making you smile already. "Don't hide your face." He grabbed my chin making me look up. What is this boy doing to me?

tbc.