♚ two.

Chapter Two | Birthday Queen
                    Pt2.

" you really going to know who daddy is after im done with you "

The whole ride there he couldn't keep his hands off of me. He kept whispering dirty things in my ear. You just wanted him to have all of you in this car already. The car finally came to a stop.

" come on we're here " you looked out the window. First thing that came to your mind when you looked at the house. He Got Money. The house was beautiful & big as fuck! " Living large huh? " he smirked helping me out the car.

" yeah it's aigh thinking about getting something bigger " Bigger! He's kidding right. This is already big enough. You were still trying to process what he said. Not even noticing he swooped you up bridal style.

" look at you Hercules " you smiled showing your pearly whites. He opened the door revealing true beauty. The house was white & gold. You took in every detail you stared in awe.

" you like the house huh " Odell chuckled. You nodded your head. He let you on your feet. You stared in his eyes. He wrapped his arms around your tiny waist. He stared at your lips for two seconds. You felt his lips lightly touch yours. Your grabbed the back of his neck getting a taste of those pink plump lips..

Odell.

You don't understand how bad I wanted to screw her brains out. I wanted to feel myself inside her already. But damn was she a tease.
" come on YN stop playing " I breathed out. She was kissing all over my body and from the way she was doing it I know I was going to have marks on my body.

" how bad you want me papi " she licked my earlobe. OH SHIT. She really trying it. I'm about to show her. She keep playing games she not gon' be able to walk. She already ripped all my clothes off leaving me in my boxers & she still had her dress on I really wanted it off.

" take it off now! " I said. She smirked purposely sitting right on my dick. She pulled it up her body slowly. She was turning me on so much. " Man rip that shit off " I said flipping us over so I was on top. I ripped it off her body getting a laugh out of her. My eyes traveled down her body. Her boobs were big she had curves in the right places. I looked at her sweet pussy. I licked my lips seeing that she was already wet and I didn't even touch her yet.

" like what you see " she rubbed up and down my body. I ripped off her bra her body was so perfect. The way her boobs just sat there all perky.

" oh yeah ma' "

******

I had the perfect view of her ass. Man ha' ass. I was pounding in her. I wanted her to feel all of me. She kept screaming my name out just how I like it. She was throwing ha' shit back to she really a freak yo.

" fuck daddy harder " she screamed out. We been going at it for a hour or two. I could do this all night with her. Might just save her to my list. I slipped out of her rubbing myself against her teasing her a bit. Her pussy was throbbing she was wet as fuck. Probably the sexiest pussy I ever saw.

" stop teasing odell " she tried reaching for it. But I pushed her back down. It's time for me to have fun now. " Who's pussy is this " I asked , I slipped in her slowly. I know she wanted me to go faster cuz she started throwing it back a little.