♚ nine.

chapter nine | don't run

odell smirked looking at her smooth caramel body tangled in his sheets. he moved her hair out the way he lightly laughed knowing she was a wild sleeper.

" baby wake up " odell left kisses all over her face. she faintly smiled showing those dimples he loved.

" mhm what you doing here " she sat up she sat on top of him while he laid back on the bed. his hands rubbed her thick thighs sending chills through her body.

" i don't have to go to work tomorrow so i want to spend today and tomorrow with you " his hands gripped her ass she bit her lip. She came down to his level she smashed her lips into his. As their tongues both fought for dominance she ripped his shirt off. She started kissing on his neck soon bitting it odell loved that she was a freak.

" you like that daddy ? " her hands rubbed up and down his tatted body. Her hand found its way into his loose sweats.

" girl you better stop playing " he groaned since she was only in a bra and underwear it was easy to get her naked. He flipped her over so he was on top.

" yes rough just how I like it daddy " odell wanted to fuck her and have her screaming already.

" you know daddy miss this pussy right " his hands slip her lace thong off. His fingers filled up in her treasure making her squirm. He pumped his fingers in and out of her at a rapid pace.

" faster faster just like that " her hands gripped the sheets tight. Her toes curling her body jerked forward.

" I'm going to cum babyyy " she dripped his blondish curls.

" cum for me baby girl " her juices spilled out on his fingers he started to eat her out making her call out his name loud. He came up licking his fingers she breathed heavy trying to get herself together.

" turn around now! " he said demanding she quickly did he pulled his sweats off his hands glided against her throbbing pearl. He slowly pushed himself in she winced her low moans motivating him even more. He pumped slowly in and out he liked to start off slow with before it got wild.

" ugh faster daddy " he picked up the pace even faster. she reached back to stop him cause she couldn't take it no more but she didn't feel anything.

She turned around to see nothing. She looked around the room but no one was there.

" what the hell " she said lowly to herself.

" excuse me girl! hello wake up! " she turned around to see odell fully dressed. That's when she snapped out of it.

She jumped up from her seat realizing it was a dream. She quickly got sad because she had another dream about this guy that comes to her job who will never speak to her.

" are going to keep ignoring me " she looked up to see the man that she wanted so bad.

" odell? " she rubbed her eyes.

" wait a minute how you know my name "

" oh I mean I don't you just come here a lot and yeaahh.. so what can I help you with " she tried to change the subject.