♚one.

Chapter One | Birthday Queen.

You got me touching on your body...

You couldn't take your eyes off of him. Your eyes scanned over his body. At any moment you felt that his muscles would rip through his shirt. You watched as he talked with his friends. The way he licked his lips had you on edge. You just wanted his body on yours already. Tonight you wanted to get you some and you weren't gonna stop till you got any.

" damn YN staring a little to hard " Your best friend Cassandra said nudging you in your arm. You didn't pay her no attention. All your attention was on him while sipping on your drink. You felt yourself getting a little tipsy.

" keep staring like that he's gonna catch you and think your creepy "

She had a point. I didn't want him to catch me staring at him like that. He probably think I'm another groupie or something. But hey I look good. He wouldn't want to turn this down.
Cocky much?

" I need another drink " you mumbled to yourself. This was about to be your fifth drink. You tried to hold your composure and not look a mess. You counted to three every time you took a step. It's something your brother taught you if you were drinking a little to much. You thought it wouldn't work but it did.

You noticed that if you wanted to get to the bar you had to walk past him and his friends. This was your time to shine.

" here goes nothing " you straightened yourself out making sure he would notice you. You swayed your hips not to hard but just right you kept you head high singing along to the song that was playing. Right when you were walking past him and his friends you felt a hand smack you right in your ass making you stop instantly.

" holding good back there huh ma would love to taste that body "

You turned around looking at the boy who touched you. He was attractive Carmel skin. He had the prettiest smile with some nice lips but he ruined it by smacking your ass. You smiled looking in your cup at the last little bit of ciroc that was in there.

" you know what else you can taste " you splashed him with ciroc. Making him jump up so fast. As he was about to charge at you. Two big arms pushed you to away from each other. I looked up up to see the guy I been staring at all night. He's even sexier up close.

I bit my lip taking in his appearance. He had tattoos covering up his whole arms and his neck. His lips were a nice shade of pink and they looked so juicy. You noticed his beard that he had going on it fit him very well. His jaw line was to die for. He had curls at the top of his head with blonde tips. You wanted him so bad.

" hey calm down should of never touched her ma dude go clean yah self up " his voice was so deep and sexy that it gave you shivers.

His friend brushed past me. I rolled my eyes. He got what he deserved.

" you good ma " I looked up seeing him licking his lips at me. Lord help me. No man has ever got me like this before.

" yeah I gotta go get another drink so "
You tried to leave as soon as possible. You felt like you were going to embarrass yourself.

" chill out I'm not gonna bite come sit with me " he wrapped his big arm around my small waist dragging me to his section where he was seating. As I sat down to next to him I heard him laugh. I looked up trying to find out what was so funny.

" what's so funny " you questioned.

" come sit right here " he patted his lap biting his lip. It's crazy how we don't even know each other's name. He was so fine I just want him to fuck me so bad.

I smirked getting up sitting on his right leg with my arm on his shoulder. His wrapped his arms around my body. I tensed up he was really giving me butterflies in my stomach. Get yourself together YN.

" that's better " you smiled.

" much better " he whispered in your ear. Oh god he needs to stop and just take me already.

You guys were talking and listening to the music for 10 minutes. He told you what his name was. It was Odell you found it extremely cute. You noticed his hand was rubbing your thigh. You tried to push his hand away but he always put it back. He snuggled his face in the crook of your neck. He lightly kissed your neck sending chills through your body. His lips felt so good on your body.

" so it's your birthday huh " yes it was my birthday turn 23. I was gonna get what I wanted and that was him.

" yeah birthday queen over here " I flipped my long hair playfully. I got a chuckle out of him.

" tonight is my night so I get what I want " I added spotting my friend Cassandra dancing with the boy I threw my drink at earlier.

" and what do you want " He started kissing on me chest. Before he can go any further I picked his head up.

" I want you " You felt his lips brush against yours. They were so soft I wanted him already why can't he see that. He bit my bottom lip pulling away. That's when he went back to kissing me on my neck.

" why is everybody looking at me " you tried not to moan as he found your spot on your neck. You noticed a lot of girls were mugging you. You flicked them off.

" they wish they were you baby "

" oh really " you smiled looking at him.

" yes really " he nibbled at your neck. You tried to hold in your moans. He gripped your thigh.

" don't hide your moans from daddy "

" there's to many people " you whispered. You wanted to finish this somewhere in private.

" let's go in the bathroom " he insisted.

" no that's disgusting " you smacked his chest but playfully.

" my place then I want you bad ma " he kissed your neck one more time. You thought about it. You didn't want to seem like a groupie. But hey guys like him barely exist.You might as well just live a little.

You got up from his lap. It was your birthday anyway. That means you get whatever you want.

" lead the way papi "

Part One / Of Two. Hoped You Enjoy.