♚ three.

Chapter Three | Your Mine.

" dell stop taking pictures of me " you insisted. Your best friend Odell kept taking pictures of you & felt ugly today. He scrunched up his face. You laughed at him. He was so goofy.

" man stop the complaining you look fine " he said not looking at you once. You noticed he was typing away on his phone. You tried sneaking a peek but he kept blocking you.

" I posted it go look " he cheesed in your face. You sighed. You knew this was going to be a ugly picture. You went straight to Insta.

@IAm_OBJXIII " Say Cheese Best! 😁 " @IndiaLove

It wasn't that bad you thought. It was actually cute you started smiling. But it ended with Odell snatching your phone away. " What? " you tried to reach for your phone but he was to tall. Short people problems.

" What do you say, I took it so at least thank me " you wanted to hit him. He's always acting stupid. You kept trying to reach your phone but it was no use. You stomped your foot.

" Odell! " you whined. He rolled his eyes putting his arm higher. " India " he said. He was being so hard headed.

You smacked your teeth. " Thank you Odell for taking that picture of me " he brought the phone down to your height level. You snatched it away. He pushed you playfully.

*****

After that long ceremony for the seniors. You & Odell were so close to passing out. Thank god you guys graduated last year. You hugged your cousin who was happy to graduate. You guys took pictures with the family. While Odell was flirting with your mother. Ew.

" Hands off my mom son! " your little brother smacked his hands away. Everyone laughed just like good old times. That's when you noticed Odell wasn't by you no more. You looked around to find him by some girl who looked like a hoe. Typical Odell. She was all touchy with him in his face and everything.

" Odell come on everyone's leaving " he was your ride. If he even thinks about leaving with this chick he lost his mind. You tapped his shoulder. That's when he put his finger in your face telling you to wait.

" Boy! You know what I'm out done lost ya damn mind " you walked off. You wanted to sock him right in his face. He must of lost his mind. You noticed your family was gone already.

" Great! " Since the school was only a couple of blocks away from your house you decided to walk. Fuck Odell! You thought. This isn't the first time he's done this to you.

" Why am I still best friends with that asshole " you thought about it. Honestly you loved that boy with all your heart. You were in love with him. But he was to blind to see that. You never tried to make the first move. What if he didn't want you. What if he turned you down. All those thoughts ran threw your head.

You finally made it to your house. Seeing congrats balloons. You walked in the house going straight to your room. You just needed a minute alone. You plopped your body down on the bed. Taking in the scent of your lavender pillows. Your bed was like mini heaven to you.

" Hey Love Bug " you heard you older sister walk in your room. You waved your hand you didn't feel like speaking at the moment. She sat next to you playing in your hair. " What's the matter ? "