♚nineteen.

positive.
twenty one.

You were currently in your bathroom having a mental breakdown. You looked at the three pregnancy test seeing that they were all positive. Positive! You thought.

"I'm going to a mom." You stuttered a little. You knew you weren't ready to be a mom. Was your boyfriend ready to be a dad? "Hell no." You said.

You and you boyfriend have been together for only a year and you knew it was bad timing. You caught odell cheating last week and you were still debating if you wanted to keep this relationship going.

Your Pov.

"What am I going to do." I was still in the bathroom trying to come up with a plan. Just tell him!

I hide the sticks under the sick behind boxes making sure you can't see them. I'm going to be a mom. It sounded so weird. I opened the bathroom door looking down the hallway. I heard him in our room playing the game as always.

I walked in the room to see he was really into the game. "Odell?" I called his name. He still didn't look at me. I tried calling him again but he continued to talk on the phone to his friend and play the game.

"Odell!" I said louder standing in front of the tv.

"What man?" He said with an attitude. I walked up to him grabbing his controller and his phone ending the call.

"We need to talk." I told him. He smacked his teeth snatching the controller back and his phone. You see how I get treated.

I walked behind the tv and unplugged his game. He got up so fast yelling at me. "What the fuck girl!"

"We need to talk." I repeated myself.

"About what?" He replied.

I took a deep breath ready to spill. "Remember last week when we you know." I moved my hands around not wanting to say the word.

"What fucked? Yea why?" He said with no care in the world.

I sighed. "I'm guessing the condom broke and now.." I didn't finish my sentence I guessed he knew what I was implying.

"I didn't wear no condom." He looked so confused.

"And you didn't pull out." I pointed out. He still sat there dumbfounded.

"Okay and?" He said. I rubbed my face beginning to become stressed out. I really date the most dumbest person in the world.

"Odell what happens when a man doesn't pull out of women?" I said it like I was trying to teach him something.

"Well if he bust in her she becomes pregnant.. pregnant wait your." He started to stutter and stumble over his words. I pulled my shirt up showing the little bump I had.

"I'm pregnant." I said with no excitement. We sat there for two minutes not saying anything until he spoke up.

"So what happens now?" He asked.

"I was going to ask you that since you cheated." I folded my arms. I was hurt by what he did but you have to get over it.

"I'm really sorry about that I should've never gotten drunk like that." He got up rubbing my arm.

"Honestly Odell I don't know if I can be with you if you wanna co parent we can I don't have no problem with that. I don't want my child growing up in home like this." I looked at his face seeing he became sad.

"Baby.. I'm really sorry for everything I've done I can't lose you." His grip on my arm got tighter.

"You won't. I think we really need a break" I said putting my head down. I really loved this boy and I wanted to have a future with him but he messed it up.

"I wish I can go back and fix everything but I understand I will be there for my child." He kissed my forehead pulling me into a hug.

"I love you Odell." I pecked his lips.

"I love you to baby." He kissed my lips a couple more times. "Sorry I have to ruin this loving moment but I gotta pee." He said making me laugh. This boy hasn't used the bathroom since he's been playing that game.

"We ran out of toothpaste." He yelled asking me.

"There should be some under the sink." I said not realizing what I just hid under there.

"What The Fuck! Baby" He yelled scaring me. He ran into the room with the pregnancy test in his hand.

"Oh shit.. Sorry." I said laughing.

"You having three babies." He asked. Which made me laugh even harder. "This isn't funny." He added.

"I hope not. But no odell I just took more than one to make sure." I told him.

"Damn you scared me." He said breathing heavy.

The End.

O.B.J Imagines.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara