♚ seven.

Chapter Seven | Daddy's Home

Karin Jinsui

" mommy where are you? " hearing my son's sweet 3 three year old voice made me smile. I wanted to be home already with him kissing all over his face. But my boss was being an ass and wanted to have a meeting with everybody.

" mommy boss wants to talk okay mommy will be home in a little bit okay? " i heard him whine awe mommy's baby.

" okay hurry mommy, daddy is here to "

Daddy? Did he just say daddy! How his father doesn't even know he exist. He left when I told him I was pregnant. His father is #13 for the Giants Odell Beckham Jr. We were the high school sweethearts back in our hometown until I told him I was pregnant in our senior year. He just left me there I had to take care of a baby all by myself while he was living the dream. But it's okay I don't need him anyway.

" put aunty janet on the phone baby " I heard shuffling on the phone then I heard other voices. I finally heard my younger sister Janet say hello.

" why did jadin just told me his daddy is there" I became furious how did he even find my house! I heard him breathing heavy she was probably biting her nails that's what she does when she's nervous.

" well I heard odell was in town and I saw him and we were talking and I kind of slipped up and told him about you & jadin I'm sorry "

" you wait till I get home I'm killing you! "
I hanged up the phone walking into my bosses office. I was just in time the whole time he was talking I was thinking of ways to kill my sister. But a piece of me was happy. Maybe Odell wanted to see his son and step up and make up for lost times. Or he just came to show me that he doesn't need my son and leave again.

" Karin you will be in charge of all the gear so we need designs to be made by the end of this week "

My job was being a designer but for everything though. I worked with balmain to Tommy Hilfiger down to Hollister. It payed good money. I just need to get out of here already. While Karin was stressing Odell was talking to Karin's younger sister Janet.

" she's soooo mad I knew this wasn't a good idea " Janet wasn't sure if she should kick Odell out or make him wait till Karin got here.

" Janet calm down I understand that Karin is mad at me but I'm trying fix everything "  Odell said playing with jadin. Janet forced a fake smile she knew that some things were going to be said. Yes Odell left Karin when she was pregnant but there were things that they were both keeping from each other.

" aunty jay jay when is mommy coming home I miss her! " jadin was starting to whine for his mother. Odell picked him trying to distract him by making silly faces making him instantly laugh. This time Janet really smiled but something wasn't sitting right with her.

" why? "

" you said something jay? " he looked at her. But she kept the same plain face.

" why! " this time she said it louder.

" why what! " he said confused.

" why did you come back! " but this time that didn't come from Janet's mouth.

" mommy your home " Jadin wiggles out of odell's arms running to his mom. Karin never took her eyes off of odell sadness quickly washed over his face.

" baby go with aunty janet it's time for bed "

" but MOMMY "

" Gooooo! "

While Janet took jadin upstairs Karin walked pass Odell not even acknowledging his presence , she walked into her room hoping he would leave. But she could hear him following her.

" what do you want honestly what's your motive? "

Odell Beckham.

" I want to say sorry for what I've done I know it was fucked up I just wasn't thinking straight and I wanna make it up to you and jadin of course "'

" so you say you weren't thinking straight but that night you said karin I've made up my mind and I think that's it best we're not together "

" I'm sorry Rin I really am "

" don't call me that you have no right to call me that Rin died a long time ago okay she died the day you left her while you were living the life I was working two jobs al by myself I didn't get no help I did all by myself no mom no dad NOTHING I had no one "

I tried to to hug her but she snatched my hand away. I really can't lose her again and seeing my son makes me regret walking out of his mothers life. I tried grabbing her one more time but this time she pushed me hard.

" don't touch me I don't need your hugs I don't need shit from you it's to late I'm fine by myself okay "

" if I can go back and fix everything I would but please just let me make it up to you please for the sake of Jadin "

She finally looked at me I could see the tears coming down her face one thing I hate seeing rin cry. I grabbed her holding her I thought she was going to hit me again but this time she just cried in my arms. I heard her mumbling something.

" what's wrong? "

" Everyday I cried thinking what did I do wrong I didn't mean to get pregnant I thought you would've of been happy but I was wrong people were calling me a hoe my parents put me out i tried to tell your mother but she didn't believe because people told her that I cheated on you with some boys so jadin probably wasn't even yours the only person who believed me was your grandmother she watches jadin for me sometimes we kept it a secret she said she didn't want any of you to know she said it was going to bring more drama "

" okay but now I'm going to step up I will be in Jadin's face and I mean it that boy looks like me man I missed so much and I feel stupid so I'm not going to leave you anymore I'm here to stay "

" I don't know odell I want my son growing up all around that celebrity shit you see how big I am and I don't have him around all that I want him to live a normal life you promise that you won't that little boy "

" I promise and I mean that and Karin can I tell you something "

" what is it? "

" when you walked in here I couldn't help myself but look at that ass who been hitting that! cause all that is mine "

" still the same corny odell "

" can I get a kiss .. too soon " I've been staring at those plump lips the whole time I miss those lips a lot.

" yea a little too soon and just because I'm letting this happens doesn't mean I like you Beckham "

" well damn baby at least a nigga tried "