♚ eleven.

chapter eleven | young love

" take a picture of me baby "

Odell Beckham Jr.

" why you gotta pose like that though? " i asked laughing.

" just take the picture can't stay like this forever ! " she whined.

" aigh i took it look "

" i look good " she stuck her tongue out making me laugh

" hey look babysitters calling " i shook my head what can these kids be doing now.

" hello .. yeah is everything alright .. what do you mean she just stopped breathing "

" india what's going on? " my kids better be okay. I could see tears slipping out of her eyes.

" okay we're coming " she hanged up the phone looking at me.

" tell me now who's hurt " she wiped her tears.

" morgan stopped breathing their at the hospital now we have to go " as we ran to the car it felt like my world was crashing down. My two year old daughter just stoped breathing my princess. I loved her to much and to hear that made my heart stop.

" drive faster odell my baby needs me " india said crying. I hated to see her like this I didn't want to drive to fast and something bad happens to the both of us.

" please just be quiet " I tried to speed up as much as I can. Finally making it to the hospital India jumped out the car before I could even stop it.

" lord please don't take my baby girl " i got out the car putting my hoodie over my head I didn't want people to notice me.

" What do you mean I can't see her I'm her mother she needs me! " I could see the pain in her eyes. I tried my hardest to keep my head down this wasn't a good time to sign autographs and take pictures.

" ma'am look i will let you see your daughter but now  -

" if you don't tell us what room she's in lady i will fuck this whole hospital up " i said getting angry. I took my hood off staring into her soul she didn't know wether to be happy or scared. I was fuming all we wanted was our child.

" Odell Beckham and your India Beckham oh I am so sorry I just can't let you guys in right now but look I will tell you her room just please don't get caught " she did some stuff on a computer then handed us a paper with a number on it.

" room 147 im so sorry " India grabbed the paper and I put my hoodie back over my head as we rushed to the room people started to notice so we had to pick up the pace a little.

" right here " india quietly opened the door my heart instantly broke seeing my daughter like that. She had a tube in her nose and mouth and a needle in her arm.

" my poor baby " India locked the door going by our daughter. I seen a little scratch on the top of her head.

" India look " she looked up seeing the scratch that was slightly turning into a bruise.

" this why i said jazzy should be watching her instead but you wanna be hiring these stupid ass online sitters " she rolled her eyes we both heard a knock at the door she unlocked it asking who.

" it's the doctor why was the door locked?  " she opened it I didn't move from my spot I couldn't take my eyes of my baby girl.

" you guys weren't suppose to be in here but i understand you were worried just next time wait please "

" what's wrong with my daughter? "

" honestly we don't know we took blood samples but nothing is coming up i think it's best we keep her in here for the rest of the week to see how she's doing "

" she's going to be fine though right? " india asked i could hear the sadness in her voice. He talked to us a little more now we were finally left alone again.

" can't believe this is happening to us .. i can't believe this is happening to her " she started to cry. I hated seeing my wife cry makes me cry. I grabbed her consoling her rubbing my hand up and down her back.

" shh baby everything is going to be alright "

" i can't just sit here and not know what's wrong with her " she cried into my chest. " i can't just look at her like this im not going through this again "

I knew exactly what she meant. Carson. He would've been four this year but he died when he was seven months after he was born. He was our first child we couldn't wait to meet him and when he got here everything was going fine but he started to get sick that's when he stopped breathing doctors said they didn't know what was wrong. They never could give us answers that whole time india blamed herself. We almost separated but we didn't want to be one of those couples who leave each other when something happens to their child. When he died I felt like I lost everything. That was the most hardest year of my life.

" look it's not going to happen again morgan needs you and me just can't give up that's our daughter " as she cried in my chest more I tried to think of ways to cheer her up. Shoot cheer myself up.

" everything's going to be okay i promise baby "