♚ four.

Chapter Four |Trip To Puerto Rico!

" I'm going to Puerto Rico  I'm going to Puerto Rico! " you sung & danced in your seat. You were so anxious to get there. You seemed more excited than your childhood friend Odell. He was knocked out the whole ride getting there. You decided to take a picture of him on snap.

" Would you like anything to drink ma'm? " I looked up to see a nice young man in a suit

" Would you like anything to drink ma'm? " I looked up to see a nice young man in a suit. I smiled declining. I wanted the first thing that I was going to eat or drink be from Puerto Rico. Sounds stupid but I wanted to do this so bad.

" right there ... " I looked up from my phone seeing Odell moved in his sleep. I got up from my sit, sitting on the arm of his sit seeing if he was going to say something again. He sure did to.

" ah shit ma yeah right there " oh my god he is having a wet dream. The way he made his face I found it very sexy. He grunted out lowly. What the hell is he dreaming about ... mhm probably fucking some bitch. He stretched out his legs I saw his hand go down to his pants.

" Odell what are you doing " I quickly closed the door so none of the men would see this. I walked back over him debating if I should wake him up. Mmm Nah. I decided to take my phone out and record this.

" right there baby fuck " I looked down to see... he was beating his meat ewww. I felt my face flush up. I can't believe it but just watching him beat his meat & his moan was turning me on.

" Odell wake up " I said trying to wake him up. But he slapped my hand away. The more he had this wet dream I could feel my panties getting moist. I wasn't suppose to be feeling like this. First it was Odell I wasn't suppose to be getting like this around him. But I haven't had some good sex in like a year.

" Mhmm Natalie " Natalie? Natalie! That's me oh god no! He can't be having a wet dream about me , I laughed to myself it was quite funny but wrong to. I guess he woke up. I hurried up and sat in my seat. I pretended I was asleep. I didn't hear nothing I opened my eyes I looked over at him & he was still sleep.

" yo I gotta send this to Jarvis " I got back up looking at me.

" who's daddy Natalie " He said growling a little ... Nigga! Oh hell no. Even though this was crazy I was blushing and laughing. I turned the camera to me laughing Jarvis is going to die.

" Odell! Wake the fuck up " I pushed him, making him fall off the chair. Even though this whole situation was weird, I laughed at his face.

" Yo what the fuck! Kicking me and shit! "
He got up tackling me making us fall on the floor. Like hello were on a private jet! I got so scared I thought the plane was going to crash. I rolled us over so now I was on top. We started play fighting. But I stopped when I felt something poking me right between my legs.