♚ fifteen.

His little secret.

Tania Williams

" baby nobody is here why don't you trust me? "But that was a lie.

" because i can't all you do is lie " i wouldn't trust him either even if somebody payed me to. Here I am hiding in his closet so cliche i know.

" you know what im out "that's when i heard the door slam. I could hear his footsteps coming back up the steps. I was beyond angry because she wasn't the only one getting lied to.

" you can come out now " I walked out the closet folding my arms pissed wasn't even the word.

" look i didn't know she -

" NO! Why didn't you tell me you were still dealing with her " I yelled at him. He just had his hands in his face breathing in and out.

" i didn't know how but I don't want her, all I want is you " he came up to me grabbing my wrist.

I pushed him back grabbing my bag. " I will not be your secret no more you picked her over me " i walked out his room speeding down the steps. When I opened the front door she was still there.

" tania? oh hell no -

" have him " was all i said moving past her. I got inside my car turning it on I could see them arguing by the door. Why did he pick her over me. After all I've done for him.

" please be home " i said to myself pulling up to the only persons house who actually cared about me. I walked up to the huge building I hated that he lived so far up.

" please be home " i kept repeating to myself. Finally making it to his floor. I walked down the hallway till I saw his door.

" who is it? " i heard that handsome voice speak on the other side of the door.

" your favorite girl in the world " that's when he opened the door. He would usually open the door with that huge smile on his face. But all I saw was pure hatred.

" what? why do you come over here every time your little bf does some dumb shit " he walked away im guessing that's a sign to come inside.

" look I've just been busy and jason yeah he's done in my book " i walked in closing the door. I followed him to his room that's when I noticed he had a towel wrapped around his waist with water dripping down his back.

" yeah i wonder how many times you said that "

" look i didn't come over here for you to just throw shots at me im sorry you told me he wasn't no good and I still didn't listen but I'm grown so "

" grown? that's funny "

" odell please just stop what do you want from me " he never even looked at me. Making me even more sad

" why don't you just listen? I told you about him but no " that's when he dropped his towel he really didn't care about me seeing him naked no more. As he was still talking my eyes never left his body I was basically drooling over him.

" your not even listening to me tania tania " I snapped out of it putting on a fake smile. He just shook his head smirking.

" I don't think your little boyfriend would like you staring at me like that " i rolled my eyes. When I think about it I don't even know what I saw in Jason. He's a hoe I guess because he likes poetry just like me or because of personality but he changes it up everyday.

" look there is no more jason he never stopped dealing with his ex had me hiding in a closet when she came "

" if you were my girl , wouldn't be getting treated like that " he sat down on his bed right next to me.

" I know I know you would treat me like a queen " I mocked him.

" so why you don't let me " he said looking at me. I couldn't even find the words to say that's when the space between us was starting to leave. As he leaned in more my eyes never left his until his lips touched mine.

As his hand found its way on my leg he gently laid me down on the bed. We were kissing for a good minute I soon had to catch a breathe.

" I've known you all my life get with a real nigga " every boys favorite line.

" do I have to be a secret ? "

" hell no baby , to beautiful to keep you hidden "

Just a little something short.