♚eighteen.

troubles in paradise.
twenty.

- heather

"when are you going to leave his sorry ass?" my bestfriend said to me nagging on the phone. Laurie hated my boyfriend Kevin. Every time they got around each other they always argued about me.

"Laurie I love him." I confessed. I heard her cursing in spanish. As I listened to her have a temper tantrum I heard the door open. "He's here bye."

"Girl you better not hang up on me." But I didn't listened. I got out of the bed looking at myself in the mirror before walking out my room. His heavy footsteps came up the steps i opened the door before he could.

"Hey Baby.. what's the matter?" I asked. He walked past me bumping my shoulder. "Kevin? I know you hear me"

He still ignored me taking off his shoes. I watched as he went into the bathroom locking it. "Is he serious."

My phone buzzed on the bed I grabbed it seeing Laurie texted me. I rolled my eyes at her text.
How dare you hang up on me
- Laurie

Odell said he's been calling you to he just barged in my house to the dumb boy
- Laurie

I read as she sent another one. I went to call history seeing he called me twenty times. I'll call him later. The bathroom door opened letting out all the hot steam as Kevin walked out in nothing but a towel.

"Still ignoring me?" I sat down on the bed. We just got into a argument two days ago and he's still mad. He started it, so why is he mad? "Hello?" I said louder.

"Kevin talk to me! The hell is your problem" He still rummaged through the drawers then slammed it making everything on top shake.

"You think I'm stupid, I know you cheating on me." He yelled in my face. Here we go again. He's always thinking I'm cheating and it's tiring.

"Cheating on you with who! Who" I yelled back.

"I don't know you tell me. You fucking whore" He pushed me on the bed. I got up pushing him back.

"Don't be putting your hands on me are you stupid I'm not cheating on you." I watched as he grabbed some clothes and put them on quick. That's when he grabbed me again slamming me in the wall.

"I do what I ever want to you bitch!" He yelled in my face again. I looked at him this wasn't Kevin yes we argued but never like this. But I wasn't no punk.

"If you don't get your hands off of me." I warned him. He just laughed and shakes his head.

"Or what.. now you going to get it." That's when we started fighting. He got me good three times in my face and stomach. But I did some damaged to.

"You stupid bitch you scratched my fucking face!" I tried catching my breathe as he looked in the mirror. He ran up to me but I was to quick for him. I kicked him right in his manhood then punched him in his face.

"Who's the stupid bitch now." I spit in his face. One thing I forget was to never turn your back on your enemy. He came up from behind me grabbing me. I tried to get out his grip as he tried to throw me on the bed.

"Get off of me! Kevin get off." I yelled. I knew what was next and I wasn't about to go down like that. I kicked him in his chest as he tried to pin me down. My mom always told me don't ever let no man think he's stronger than you. But this man was way stronger then me and I was losing this fight.

"Bitch shut the fuck up." He punched me in my face making tears slip out my eyes. I didn't stop screaming I tried biting his face doing anything to get him off. I started panicking when he unzipped his pants and mine. "Shut up!"

"No get off if you do this I promise you, your going to regret it." After I said that I started screaming again.

"Heather!" I heard a voice yell through the house. Finally someone rescues me.

"Laurie! Help me" I screamed Kevin got up opening the door. Right when he did that Laurie jumped on him attacking him. That's my girl. I got up grabbing her pulling her off.

"What the fuck happened to your face." She dragged me down the steps. Kevin followed calling her every name in the book.

"Bitch it ain't your business." He told me.

"Yea she my business fuck you gon do!" We all looked to see Odell. Where he come from?

"Man get the fuck out my house girl get over here." He told odell then tried grabbing my arm but Laurie pulled me harder. I watched as Odell walked up to him punching him right in the jaw. As those two were fighting well as odell was beating Kevin's ass. Laurie grabbed her phone and started recording it.

"Are you serious?" I grabbed it stopping the video.

"What! It's funny." She laughed. I called the cops telling them what was going on.

"Hey stop break it up." Laurie and I tried to separate the fight. Odell fist had kevin's blood all over it.

"Odell look at me stop." I grabbed his face making him stare in my eyes. He got up backing away from Kevin. He almost killed him. "Calm down."

Couple minutes later the cops showed up and took Kevin into custody. After I got finished talking to the cops we all sat on my front porch not saying a word.

"I told you to leave him." Laurie just had to put it out there. I rolled my eyes looking at her. "Just saying." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Why don't you listen." Odell said. I examined his face seeing he had a cut under his eye.

"Look I know you guys are my best friends but please not right now." I got up going in the house.

"Tell her Odell." Laurie said as they both followed me.

"Tell me what?" I looked at the both of them. Odell hopped up on my counter. Laurie went through my fridge smiling as she looked at me.

"Any day now Odell." Laurie yelled.

"Lately I've been-

"What he's trying to say is that Odell likes you maybe even love you well he should he's known you all his life I think it's a great idea you to being together.. double dates! Just give him a chance." She talked away eating my food.

"Yeah what she said." Odell rolled his eyes. I walked up to him getting a little closer. I saw as he looked at my lips. "Damn you look so good." He mumbled.

"I do?" I smirked. He nodded his head brining our faces closer as Laurie cheered us on.

"Well why would you wait till now to tell me!" I smacked him in his neck. "I've been loving you since I was 16 and you wait all this time to tell me."

"Cause you was all over Kevin ugly ass." He said back.

"You guys haven't even been together yet and you two are already arguing like a married couple." Laurie barged in our argument.

the end.