How on earth did I end up choosing the one guy to have a one night stand with that's seemingly crazy.

I know I wasn't in the wrong to do what I did with Sam. Harry and I were so over at that point and at the time I thought Harry was cheating on me so I didn't do anything wrong but with the way Sam is trying to get back into my life well... fuck I just want to get away.

"Now don't say that darling. I know you enjoyed it."

Can words feel slimy? Because these do.

They hit my ears like a fly brushing against the earlobe or when a mouse runs across your toe. It feels horrible and you never want to happen again, although it definitely will.

One thing I know is I have to put an end to this once and for all before he gets the wrong idea.

It's certainly not ideal to be having this conversation in the middle of the road but it has to be done.

"Sam I was heartbroken that night and you were just there at the right time. It didn't mean anything."

I look into his eyes trying to convey how serious I am. I won't be changing my mind.

His face falls a little but he soon smiles like he's realized something. "That might be so but you didn't say you regret it, did you? Also didn't say you didn't enjoy it."

Well fuck this guy.

Now I'm getting annoyed.

"Sam look, there was a reason I stopped responding to your texts."

I try to step away but he follows and steps closer causing me to step back towards the wall.

"Yep, playing hard to get."

He takes a step closer causing me to follow suit backward.

"You couldn't be further from the truth." I say shaking my head.

Why isn't he listening.

How am I going to get out of this? I'm used to defending myself, I've been in proper scraps before but he's tall and muscular and... well I couldn't win now could I?

Not physically anyway.

"I'm in a committed relationship with a man I'm in love with."

"Sure, the man you were running away from that night so how much can you really love him?"

Nope, not going to be derailed by this stalker.

I mean come on, that's the way he's acting.

"You have no idea what you talking about." This time instead of just stepping around him I push his shoulder to try and shift him so I can be on my way.

Thankfully he does move but not without grabbing my arm, pulling me into his chest, and staring down at me. "This thing between us, this feeling, I won't let it be ignored Emma."

What bloody feeling?

"You're delusional," I spit back, trying to remain calm and confident, not daring to show how fucking terrified I am on the inside.

He won't get to see me like that.

"Think what you want but we're not over."

As he utters his final word he kisses my cheek and I nearly gag. It feels like such a betrayal letting him do that because that's what I've done, let Sam do it.

"I'll be seeing you," and with that he saunters away with a sick smirk on his face.

Don't know what his plans are but I will not be seeing him again.

Not if I can help it.

But what if I can't?

I don't ever want to see that man again but he lives here. I just bumped into him, if you can even call it that. It felt more like he sought me out but that's impossible. How could he have known I would be here?

There just no way he could.

Now way.

God I want a Harry hug.

I want to be wrapped up in his arms, feeling safe and secure, and just breath him in. I want to be home and I only get that with Harry.

The moment I think of him I want to burst into tears. I don't know how he's going to react to this new development in what seems to be turning into the Emma and Sam saga.

Fuck this was supposed to be a one time thing.

Of course it didn't help that I leaned on him again at Niall's that one time.

I've made so many mistake.

I should have never responded to that first text after Harry showed up on that plane. If I was in a better place I probably wouldn't have but I was stupid and did respond and now I'm in this muck up of a situation.

Of course I don't have to tell Harry at all and handle it myself. I mean I can handle it myself. He's just a man and although Sam's behavior today was odd maybe it's just for today.

Hopefully.

And yet I can't deny the horrible feeling in my mouth and the jittery butterflies in my gut.

If I'm feeling this way maybe I shouldn't tell Harry. I have to start getting him to cope with what happened between him and Jessica, he doesn't have to pile this on top of that.

What happened to Harry is way more important than a silly runnin like the one I just had.

Good job I'm heading to Lina, I can talk to her about it and maybe Harry won't even have to know. I can sort it out with her and all will be fine with the world.

And anyway, I probably won't even see Sam again.

Could that possibly happen?

Maybe if I say it enough times it will actually become true.

___

A/N: So what do you all think of Sam? 'm very excited to be getting into this part of the story. I have a lot of plans and mark my words this won't be the last time you see dear old Sam.

Hope you've popped over and looked at my other stories. It's very different. At least I hope it is, that's what I'm trying to accomplish.

Also if you haven't looked at shyla_stories stories then you are missing out. My dear friend has started another story called Notice Me and it's so good (like everything she creates)!

VOTE + COMMENT

And HUGE thanks for all the support so far! I love reading all your comments and do be afraid to comment because I LOVE them!!!

All the love, C.