Prolouge

This is my new story that I thought of in the shower one day. I hope you all enjoy it. I'm excited to start it, I don't know at this time how long this fic will be, but I am going to be in school again once I start updates, so a few notes first:

• The year of the high school graduation is 2000 Vic is 17, and Kellin is 15.
• The pov's will change a lot.
• Slower updates than usual (probably like once a week, maybe)
• The time period is accurate to Vic mostly, not Kellin. I did it on purpose and I already know it's not accurate to Kellin so I don't need people stating that. I just want to make that clear

Enjoy! 😊
__________________________________

[third person pov]

After Vic saw the boy who moved in next door to his house, he thought he was insanely cute and had to have him. They became fast friends and then boyfriends. Vic and Kellin have a perfect relationship nothing's ever gone wrong, they rarely argued and they both had supportive family and friends. The boys love for each other was obvious and blinding, they have a whole future planed out after high school. Only that there was one question lagging in the back of their minds; what's going to happen to them after graduation and is life going to be what they planned? Kellin although being younger than Vic, he's really smart and skipped a year in middle school and then is now able to graduate two years earlier after completing all required classes before the others his age. But he found a boy that unconditionally loves him and that's what he cared most about.

However now that graduation is less then hours away, the boys although, being excited about it are also scared for it. So they spend the summer as usual as two peas in a pod, like they've always been since the day they met. Now that college came around, Vic and Kellin have agreed to meet up every holiday break and just spend the time together. Now that they're both on their way to their separate colleges, they are trying to have a long distance relationship. It was easy at first, they called each other three times a week. However with school work and classes always getting in the way, they talked less and less. But after not seeing or talking to each other for a couple months, during their Thanksgiving break they meet up and mutually agreed to break up and go their separate ways. Hoping that their love will bring them back together one day.