Chapter 16: Happy for a second

Start from the beginning

"That night when you came round mine-"

"And you tried spiking my drink but I saw you and poured that shit on the floor" he interrupts her and her eyes look like they are about to pop out of their sockets. She has been busted big time. "Don't try and say we had drunk sex because I wasn't drunk I remember everything therefore that piece of shit inside you aint mine" he spits at her and she begins to tear up.

"But when we woke up we were kind of naked" she blurts out.

"Yeah because during the night you started to fucking strip me trying to make it look like we had sex you disgraceful slag. I've used you already so leave" he spits at her making her tears fall down.

"I fucking hate you Jaelyn Carter! I won't forget this!" She shouts at me before collecting her stuff and storming out of the restaurant.

"I didn't fucking do anything!" I shout at her but she's already gone and I am here stuck with a frustrated and angry Jungkook. How can I escape this awkward environment? I can't just walk away because that's just even more awkward and I can't stay because that's also awkward. I'm just gonna slowly drift away and hope he doesn't notice.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" he faces me and asks, I give him a nervous smile then begin scratching the back of my neck.

"I gotta work" I say but he grabs my arm and pulls me into the booth that Maddie was and forces me to sit down next to him. He seems really pissed off so I really don't want to be here to witness his rage nor be his punching bag.

"You're only here because I hate eating alone, no other reason" he bluntly says then coughs making me nod my head in agreement. I pass him the menu and he just grabs it out of my hands acting as if he is actually thinking about what he is going to get even though he's just gonna order burger and chips.

"Hold on" I say to him making him look at me confused. I go to the kitchen and I get him a burger and curly fries just to piss him off because he hates curly fries. I take the plate back to the table and place it in front of him.

"What the fuck is this shit?" He asks me and pushes his plate back making me begin to laugh and I haven't laughed in a very long time. "You think this is funny?" He asks me then I begin nodding my head still laughing. "Well then you fucking eat the dumb curly fries" he pushes the plate to me but then takes off the burger and begins to eat it.

"You're the one missing out" I mock him whilst dipping the fries into some ketchup then stuffing them into my mouth making him begin to gag.

"Fucking rather poison myself" he retaliates making me scoff at him.

"Please do" I respond. He looks at me all serious then places his hands on his neck and pretends to choke himself making me laugh. "You look like a fish" I laugh making him stop and clear his throat.

"Then I must be one sexy fish then" he smirks and I begin to choke on air due to his dumbass comment making him laugh. All this time I don't think I've seen him smile let alone laugh, does this mean that he's changing? Does this mean that there is hope? "Why you looking at me, never seen anyone sexy before?" He flips his hair.

"I've seen plenty of sexy people before" I respond making his smile disappear.

"Doubt it" he kisses his teeth at me making me scoff, wow I guess he really is a cockhead.

"Jackson is pretty sexy" I speak up making him roll his eyes. I can't lie though Jackson is very sexy which is why I don't like being left alone with him because I fear that I would give in to him if he just gives me that little cheeky smile of his.