I can do what I wan't | Nolan

I'm only adding this because he's so hot

You heard Liam come in downstairs and got up fast pulling up Nolan with you. We sorted out things about the whole 'anger issues' thing, he's actually a nice guy if you think about it... Really hard. Your door slammed against the wall as it was shoved open by the one and only Liam Dunbar. "Okay Liam listen I have a rea-" you were cut off by Liam slamming Nolan against your bedroom wall.

Both your's and Nolan's eyes widened and you pulled Liam off of Nolan. "What the hell is wrong with you?!?" Nolan yelled standing up straight fixing his shirt.

"What the hell is wrong with you? And why the hell are you in MY sisters bedroom?!?" Liam exclaimed clenching his fist. You moved to the middle of the two fighting boys and put a hand on each of their chest, holding them apart.

You looked at Nolan then Liam,"Liam, literally take a pill, freeze it then take it!" You yelled already beyond mad.

You shoved him down on your bed and pushed Nolan down next to him. "You," you growled and pointed at Liam, "I am going to kill you if you ever over react whenever I'm with Nolan."

Once again you turned towards Nolan, "and you," you pointed at him, "stop going wherever I go, its ridiculous. Seriously. Now, you're going to apologize, both of you," you crossed your arms glaring at both of them.

"But you used to hate Nolan!" Liam argued.

"Keywords: used to, now apologize before I make you guys kiss," you threatened crossing you arms.

Nolan's eyes widen, "Liam I am sorry for beating the shit out of you infront of that group of people," Nolan smirked sarcastically and looked up at you and winked. Liam clenches his jaw and slammed Nolan's head into the headboard of your bed. When you heard a loud crack from the boards you looked at Liam slowly. Nolan groaned and pushed Liam's arm away. You grabbed Liam's ear and pulled him up fast.

"OwowwowOW!" Liam exclaimed grabbing his ear trying to pull away.
Nolan winced and rubbed the back of his head and laughed a little crossing his arms.

You let go of Liam and looked at Nolan but back at Liam, "just fucking apologize already!" You groaned clenching your jaw.

"Fine," Nolan sighed looking at Liam "I'm soooooo sorry for being a douche."

Liam rolled his eyes "and I'm sorry that 'I was over reacting'." You closed your eyes slowly and clenched your jaw. Nolan noticed it and grabbed your hands intertwining your fingers. Liam looked at your guy's hands and growled, "get your hands off my sister before I cut them off."

Nolan scoffed and looks at Liam, "you couldn't even hurt me."

You has had enough of them bickering and pulled your hand away fast, "I am done with you two! You sound like a old married couple!"

Liam was about to say something but you stormed out of your room and went downstairs. The two boys followed you, "I'm sorry" Liam apologized walking over to you, "I just don't want you with him. He's a jerk."

Nolan rolled his eyes and walked up behind Liam. "Liam I can do what I want," you huffed walking over to Nolan.

You glanced up at Nolan, "especially this" you pushed and looked at Liam smirking a little.

Liam tilted his head and Nolan rose his eyebrows. You grabbed the back of Nolan's head and stood on you tip toes. "Y/n what are you do-" you cut Liam off by pulling Nolan down a little more and kissing him. Nolan put his hands on your waist and kissed back of course.

Liam's mouth slowly fell open in disbelief. You held the kiss for a few more seconds before pulling away. Liam clenched his fist ready to punch Nolan but you walked over to him and pushed him into the kitchen. "I'm going to kill you!" Liam exclaimed to you trying to get out of your grip. "Leave my house now!" Liam growled with his claws growling.

You but the inside of your elbow on Liam's Adams apple and pulled it up to your opposite arm and flexed. This is how you knock out people yes, but this is your old technique of calming him down. After about three seconds he tapped your arm and you let go of him.

"Its late out anyways, I should get going before my mom sends the police to find me, thanks for the kiss," Nolan beamed running his fingers through his hair making it stick up more than it usually does.

You sighed and walked out of the kitchen up to him. "See you the next time I see you," you smiled trying to ignore Liam's glare. Nolan nodded and pecked your lips but you kissed him again for a few seconds.

"Bye y/n," he breathed pulling back a little.

"Bye Nolan," you smiled as he walked out.

Liam growled and walked out of the kitchen but you looked at him slowly with a bitch face that you've given him many times. Liam's eyes widened and he ran up to his bedroom locking the door behind him. You sighed and shook your head walking up the stairs but somehow managed to trip over yourself and trip up the stairs, even if you had werewolf abilities.

Liam heard you groaned and laughed a little trying not to laugh too loud. You got up and walked over to Liam's door knocking on it. "Yes?' Liam asked backing up a little.

You tried opening the door and growled, "open up the damn door Liam, before I break it down myself."

Just as you said that the bedroom door opened. "Why do you have to always be mean to Liam?" Scott asked.

You jumped and put a hand on your chest where her heart is, "Scott don't do that!"

Scott stared at you with his slightly crooked jaw open a little, "so why are you being mean to Liam? Does he deserve it?"

"Yes, he does," you growled crossing her arms over your chest. Liam whined and sat on his bed.

"Why?" Scott asked letting go of the door.

"Because I have crush on Nolan, and Liam won't let me even be around him."

Liam looked up fast and then at you, "you have a crush on him?!?"

"No, I just kissed him for no reason," you sassed and rolled your eyes.

Scott sighed and shook his head a pushed his face back a little, "you should let her have freedom Liam. And plus, she's older than you." You smirked and looked at Liam.
Liam clenched his jaw and closed his eyes slowly.

Scott looked at the back and forth, "STOP IT!" Both you and Liam jumped. "Sorry I just don't like seeing you arguing. It's annoying," Scott explained while rubbing the back of his neck.

-----

I'm so obsessed with Froy's teeth and idek why