Laser tag | Stiles

The entire pack was sitting in Derek's loft, you don't know why and didn't even have a reason to be there. "guys I'm bored let's go do something," you whine leaning up against Stiles' chest. You were so bored, everyone is except Derek. Of course he's the only one not bored, because he sits in his loft all day doing nothing.

Malia sat up straight and looked at me, "how about we go and play laser tag?"

Your face lit up and you smiled so big, "Malia you're so smart, I could kiss you right now!"

Malia shook her head, "y/n don't kiss me."

You got up and walked over to her and kissed her cheek, then you ran outside to Stiles' jeep. Everyone chucked while Malia shook her head and walked out behind you. And soon you were driving to the arcade.

When you got there you sighed and slowly unbuckled not wanting to get out of the comfortable position. Stiles got out of the driver side and walks to your door opening it, "come on you have to get out."

You shook your head and stuck out your bottom lip pouting, "carry me."

He groaned whining a little, "but I don't wanna."

"Stiles pleaseeeeee," you pleaded holding your arms out. He sighed giving in and picked you up bridal style and started walking towards the entrance. Once you all got in and payed you walked into the middle of the group, "okay so team one is me, Scott, Derek, Lydia and Isaac, team two is Stiles, Malia, Kira, Liam, and Cora.

"What? Why can't we take turns choosing?" Stiles whined and made a little frowny face.

"Okay fine, I choose Scott, Derek, Lydia, and Isaac. Your turn," you look at Stiles and smirk a little.

He rolled his eyes a little and started walking away with his team behind him. You huddled in a circle with the group and make it so your voice was hushed into a whisper, "okay so we're going to fine one good spot and stay there, mostly in the open just hidden."

Derek furrowed his eyebrows and looked at you, "what? No, that's a stu-"

You cut him off while giving him a stern look, "are you the one dating Stiles? No, I play call of duty with him okay. I know what he is going to do, he's going to make his team move around constantly, now go."

As soon as you finished everyone when to a hiding place and got their guns ready to shoot. "Lydia are you serious?!?" You heard Kira yell and you chuckled a little, one out four to go. You licked your lips and aimed your gun at Liam and shot him out.

"Are you serious y/n?" He groaned and walked away. Two down two to go.

"Ugh really Stiles!?" You heard Isaac groan. Shit that's not good.

One by one each of them go. Lydia shot out Cora, Stiles shot out Lydia, and Malia shot out Scott. Now it was just you, Malia, Stiles and Derek. You had to admit you thought Stiles would be out quicker then that. At least before Scott or Isaac. You we quiet looking for Stiles but you heard him coming up behind you so turned around fast pointing your gun at him and backing up. He walked up and kissed you and you dropped the gun to your side and kissed back putting one of your hands on his neck. You slowly grabbed your gun with your free hand and shot him out. He pulled back and groaned, "awe come on y/n!"

You giggled and winked, "that's what you get for trusting the other team." As soon as you said that Malia came up behind you ready to shoot but Derek stood a little bit infront of you and Stiles and shot her out. She groaned and rolled her eyes.

"Yes!" Derek exclaimed and gave you a high five which you returned.

"Nice job baby," Stiles smirked and pecked your lips. You smiled and slapped his ass before walking to the entrance to out away your vest. The rest of the pack was waiting for you and once you got in there they all cheered. You laughed and shook your head, today was a great day.