Handsy | Scott

You strutted down the hallway of Beacon Hills high school. Lydia made you dress up just to get your five year crush to pay attention to you; Scott McCall. Yes, it was a long shot because he had Allison and now had Kira going after him and they were stunning. But it's worth a try.

The pack was going to meet in the library to discuss something you didn't even know of. Could be new supernatural creatures coming here, Theo, or the dread doctors. While you were walking in the high heeled sneakers, you flipped your hair and opened the door to the library.

You never liked dressing up or wearing high heels and this was the closest Lydia would ever get. Even thought you were pretty dressed up, you didn't care because she said it would work.

As you walked to the table the packs eyes were on you and you got self conscious. "Y/n you look....." Stiles started but Scott cut him off, "amazing."

Feeling the blush creep onto your face you smiled and looked at the ground. "Told you it would work. Now come on sweetheart sit down," Lydia flashed her famous smile while holding her own hands. The only open seat was next to Scott, you looked at it then back at Lydia and glared before sitting down it it.

"What would work?" Malia asked generally confused.

"Nothing nothing," Lydia spoke up smirking before looking at Stiles. "Okay we need to find a book with lay lines."

You looked at Lydia confused, "what why?"

"Because we they're mapped according to telluric currents, we think we can find the nemeton this way," Mason answered and stood up.

"But the nemeton has to want to be found," you furrowed your eyebrows and looked at Mason.

"It's a supernatural tree that has to want to be found in order for you to see it?" Mason asked surprised.

Lydia sighed and cut in, "okay we split into pairs, me and Stiles, Mason and Liam, Kira and Malia, and you and Scott." You looked at her fast with wide eyes and she smirked. While you all walked off to find it you and Scott started talking.

"So why are you dressed up and why did Lydia say 'told you so' ?" Scott asked raising his eyebrows.

"What are you talking about?" You questioned while looking at the books trying to find what everyone was looking for.

"You know what I'm talking about," Scott cautioned.

"No I don't," you denied and pressed your lips together. He put his hands on your sides and heard your heartbeat rise which made him smirk.

"I think you do," he declared pulling you into his chest.

"No I d-don't," you stuttered and slowly closed your eyes mentally cursing yourself.

"Now I know you do," he smirked and kissed your neck. Well that escalated quickly. You sucked in a breath with your eyes wide, what was he doing?

"Got it!" You heard Mason yell before Scott pulled back and started walking back to the table. You stood there still processing what happened. He turned back to you and smirked again, "you coming?"

You both walked back to the table and sat back down in your seat and Mason set the book down flipping to the page. "Alright, so you said the nemeton is found if it wants to be found in order for you to see it?"

You nodded and felt Scott's hand go on your knee. Oh gosh, don't do this right now. Yes you were happy, but not infront of our friends. Mason smiled and looked back down at the paper, "that's awesome."

"Okay so Stiles said that he and Lydia were looking at the intersections," Liam added looking at them both. You felt Scott's hand travel up further and you held your breath.

"P-probably this o-one," you stuttered pointing at the middle of all the lines. Lydia looked at you and raised her eyebrows as you felt Scott's hand rest on your inner thigh.

"We should just make a copy," Mason continued but Liam teared out the page and starts walking away. You looked at Liam with your eyes widen while Mason stood there with his mouth open.

"Scott your hand better not be up Y/n's dress," Stiles teased with his eyebrows rose. Your face turned red and you saw Liam turn around and look at you like the rest of the pack was already doing.

"Dude don't be such a cockblock!" Lydia commanded as she hit his chest.