Pack arguments | Liam

"Come on Scott! Let y/n be in the pack," Liam pleaded.

"I told you once, and I'll tell you again. She can't be in the pack, I don't want to put her in danger," Scott sighed.

"Excuse me, she is right here and she can hear every word you say," I say taking a step forward. Stiles laughed a little and patted my back.

"Come on Scott, please. If you don't bite her I will," Liam declared looking at me.

Scott looked at me, "do you really want this?"

I looked around at everyone, Stiles, Malia, Lydia, Kira, Liam then Scott, "yes."

We all walk to the couch and I sat down with Liam next to me. Scott bent down infront of me and grabed my arm. I looked at Liam and grabed his hand. "You ready?" Scott asked growing his fangs.

I nodded and closed my eyes and smiled, feeling Liam intertwine our fingers. All of the sudden I felt a immense amount of pain in my arm and I gasped while looking at Scott fast. As he sunk his teeth further in I moaned in pain and clenched my eyes shut putting my head on Liam's shoulder.

Scott slowly removed his teeth from my arm and I looked at it breathing hard, "does it hurt?" I looked at Scott and nodded. Right before Scott went to grab my hand to take the pain away I felt Liam clench his hand and my pain start to go away.

I looked at him and smiled a little. He stopped taking the pain away and looked at me. "Thank you," I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"You're welcome," he gushed smiling and looked down.