Sick | Isaac and Scott

You were tired, confused, worried, stressed but yet aroused. Why did the two hottest guys in Beacon Hills have to be sick with you taking care of them? Melissa had asked you to the day prior and look where you are? In the McCall house hold, not that it bothered you. But the reason why you were confused and worried is because you knew that they were werewolves and they can't get sick.

While you were walking in the room that they're around cleaning up their tissues throwing them in the trash they kept calling your name. You huffed standing up straight and pushed your hair out of your face. You looked at them and smiled sweetly, "yes?"

Isaac sat up rubbing the back of his neck, "we were trying to tell you to stop, you don't need to do all of this for us."

Scott nodded, "it's fine, and why are you so stressed about it anyways? It's just a common cold."

You shook your head, "it's not a 'common cold' y'all are werewolves and you're sick. What if you were poisoned with wolfsbane!?"

Scott sat up looking at you, "don't worry we'll be fine, just call Deaton, after we get sorted out just put in a movie in and then we can sleep." You smiled a little and nodded pulling your phone out dialing Deaton's number.

After three rings he picked up, "yes miss y/n, how may I help you?"

You ran your fingers through your hair and looked at the boys, "um so do you know anything about werewolves getting sick?"

He furrowed his eyebrows even though you can't see him, "actually yes, it just means they're really sleep deprived so their immune system is weaker almost to a human state, may I ask why?"

You licked your lips and let out a breath, "because Scott and Isaac are sick, and I'm taking care of them right now because Melissa is at work."

Deaton hummed in response and cut in, "okay, just tell them to get a lot of sleep in the next two days and they'll be fine."

You nodded and smiled, "thanks Deaton, I owe you one," as soon is that you ended the call and looked at the boys again. "So you just need lots of sleep so that's what we're gonna do."

You walked over to the dvd player and put in Tangled. The boys groaned in response and kept whining about it. You shushed them but soon after that they found themselves enjoying the childish movie. You laugh to yourself and walked to the chair and sat down in it but Isaac sat up fast, "oh hell no y/n, you're not sleeping in a chair."

You looked at him and furrowed your eyebrows, "why not?"

Scott cut in, "because it's not comfortable, so I'll sleep on the chair and Isaac can go sleep on the couch."

You shook your head and offered, "or I can just lay on the bed with both of you."

Isaac furrowed his eyebrows, "but you'll get sick."

You stood up and walked to the bed and crawled right in the middle of them, "if I do it'll be worth it."

Scott smiled and Isaac layed back down at the same time as Scott. You were restless until you found the most comfortable spot. Isaac was laying on his back and you were laying stomach first, halfway on him and halfway on the bed with the leg that's on the bed straight and the leg that's on Isaac bent into a sideways "v" shape with your head resting on Isaac's shoulder and Scott is basically spooning you with his arm around your waist.

Three days after that Scott and Isaac were back to them normal selves and you were sick. Let's just say them running around being your servants was definitely worth it.