Need some help? | Theo

Today marks the one year anniversary of Kira banishing your best friend into that hole. You get it, he deserved it because he worked with the dread doctors and tried to kill Scott to take his pack. But you loved him and still do, which made you miss him so much. You stepped out of the car and sprinted through the rain to get inside. Great another thing to remind you of him. That's when he showed up, it was pouring and he helped Scott.

Great, just great. You and Theo have been friends forever. In elementary school, then he left, when he came back but yet he's still gone. You can't deny your feelings for him, even the pack knows. It's obvious. You walked in the hall with your head down because you were in a bad mood, you were crushed. As soon as you got to your locker you unlocked it and grabbed all of your books and papers for first hour but they all fell to the ground with a thud.

"You've got to be kidding me," you groan and push your hair out of your face when you bend down to pick it all up.

"Need some help?" A voice asked you. A voice that you knew, a voice that you knew your whole life. You turned around and gasped standing up fast, "oh my gosh Theo! How are you here?!?" You run up and hug him which he quickly returns.

"Long story, Stiles made Liam bring me back with Kira's sword because he hated seeing you so broken. Honestly I'm surprised you didn't go for Stiles while I was go-" Theo took his time to explain but you cut him off by kissing him which took him by surprise. He slowly kissed back and you both closed your eyes at the same time.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and he out his hands on your waist pulling you closer. He licked your bottom lip and you opened your mouth. Yes, you both knew you two were making out in the middle of the hallway with people giving you disgusted looks but you didn't care at all. Stiles cleared his throat but you ignored it and Theo moved his hands down to your ass and squeezed it making you moan a little.

"Oh my God this is disgusting," Malia grimaced.

You pulled back and looked at Malia, "want to join?"

She raised her eyebrows, "really? Are you serious?"

You rolled your eyes, "of course not! It's called sarcasm, look it up."

"I want to marry her," stiles blurted.

Theo looked at stiles slowly and you started talking before Theo did, "I mean if you put Theo back where he came from I'll definitely marry you."

Stiles'eyes widened and he looked at Theo fast, "oh my God that's so sweet, Theo come on let's go."

You groaned, "Stiles still sarcasm!"

Theo looked back at you and smiled, oh that smile of his. You smiled back and kissed him again, neither of you thought you'd be kissing your best friend and soon to be boyfriend and girlfriend. You heard both Stiles and Malia groan before walking away. "You hormonal teenagers! Get to class!" You heard coach yell which made you laugh and pull back.

Today was the happiest day of your entire life and you loved it.