Sourwolf | Derek

"Come on Derek, I just want to have some fun," you pouted and looked up at him. You were laying next to him cuddled into his chest. You two had been arguing for about 10 minutes and he still wouldn't give in.

"No," he refused once again getting a little angry. You sighed and crawled into of him and sat on his abdomen. He raised his eyebrows and then you leaned in and kissed him. He instantly kissed back and put his hands on your waist. You pulled back and stuck out your bottom lip and made a frowning face.

"Derek pleaseeeeee," you pleaded and put your hands on his chest.

He groaned and rolled his eyes, "fine. What do you want to do?"

You thought for a second and then your face lit up, "nerf wars."

He furrowed his eyebrows, "nerf what?"

You sighed, this man was going to have to learn fun and deal with it. You got up and walked to your bedroom and grabbed two nerf guns out of the closet. You filled yours with a bunch of 'bullets' and his with only half. You smirked and walked downstairs handing him his gun, "here, it's just like shooting a real gun."

He sighed and grabbed it then stood up. You looked at him before you decided to explain it, "okay we each have ten seconds to hide for cover and then the shooting begins, good luck."

He pecked your lips, "you too." He said before you both started to run for a hiding spot. You ran over behind the couch and got on your knees ducking while he hid behind the pillar by the foot of his bed. The ten seconds were over and you both peeked your head out, you aimed at his head and shot. The bullet was stuck to his forehead and he growled and took it off.

When he took it off you shot him again but you hit his Adams apple and giggled. He took them both off and rolled his eyes, "how are you so good at this?"

Right as he aimed at you and pulled the trigger and shot at you. You ducked behind the couch before it could hit you and then you stood back up, "fifteen years of call of duty pays off." You shot him two more times hitting him on the thorax and on his groin. He winced a little and his eyes widened. You hid behind the couch and heard his footsteps nearing towards the couch.

You stood up fast and shot all of your bullets at him hitting him every time. You saw him aim at you and you tossed your gun on the couch. As soon as he was about to pull the trigger you grabbed his wrist with your right hand pushing it left and grabbed the barrel of the gun with your left hand and pushed it right disarming him in a second. His eyes widened and he backed up. You aimed it at him and shot him with his remaining bullets.

He sighed, "damn that wasn't fair."

You raised your eyebrows, "Derek you're a werewolf and I'm human. I think it was pretty fair." He smiled and walked over to you cupping your cheeks and he leaned his face right infront of yours. You let out a shaky breath and stared into his eyes before looking at his lips. He smirked and pecked your lips.

You groaned and pressed your lips into his and wrapped your arms around his neck. He kissed back and smiled a little, 'damn ain't I one lucky guy' he thought to himself.