Can't fool me | Theo

"I'm think I'm ready," you mumbled while wiping the sweat off your forehead while breathing hard.

"And I know you're not, we need to keep practicing," Theo demanded while walking to you. You turned around to face him and crossed your arms.

"I can handle myself, I don't need your help anymore. I know what to do," you huffed and turned back around putting the rest of your clothes in your bag.

Theo grabbed both of your arms and held them behind your back taking you by surprise. You groaned and tried pulling your arms out of his grip. But he's a chimera and your a human, so he's far too strong for your liking. "If you can't even get out my grip then how are you going to deal with the dread doctors?" Theo asked in your ear sending shivers down your back because of his hot breath.

"Fine, you're right. Just let me go and we can practice more after I take a break," you sighed and set your bag down. You felt him let go of your arms and you turned around to see him walking away. You smirked and jumped on back wrapping your legs around his torso and put him in a head lock making him fall forward.

Theo groaned when he felt the impact of the ground while you sat on his back and pinned his arms to the ground. "How are you going to get out of this?" You taunted but he pushed himself up which resulted into you squealing and falling on your back.

He straddled himself over you and put his arms on each side of you so you couldn't roll out from under him. "You can't fool me," Theo smirked. you sat up a little and put your weight on your elbows.

"I guess I can't," you agreed and licked your lips. Your focus went from his eyes to his lips and you let out a shaky breath. You kissed him and closed your eyes hoping you didn't mess up.

You knew you didn't when he kissed back which caused you to smile into it. You wrapped your arms around his neck and slowly layed on the ground so you didn't break the kiss. "At least you're good at something," Theo smirked after he broke the kiss.

"And what is that?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Kissing," he smiled and kissed you again.

You pulled him closer and carefully flipped so you were sitting on his torso. He raised his eyebrows and looked up at you and you smirked and held the dull side of your knife to his neck, "told you I could handle myself."

Theo shook his head, "that's not fair we were kissing."

You shrugged and got up with him standing up with you. "Well I said I'd practice with you," you smirked and held up your fist.

He walked up to you and you swung at him but he ducked dodging it then stood back up. You went to elbow him but he grabbed your arm and twisted you the other way and grabbed your other arm. Theo smirked and kissed your neck which made your eyes widen. "T-this isn't f-fighting," you managed to stutter out while he continued to kiss your neck.

"It is to me," Theo mumbled in-between each kiss making your knees weak.

You moaned a little as he found your sweet spot and sucked on it. Theo wrapped his arms around your waist as you leaned into his chest. You tilted your head giving him more access to it. This definitely was better than fighting.