Chapter 25

We stood a few hundred feet from the tree line of the forest. I was quiet as we waited. I could start to hear footsteps approch from the woods. Three figures appeared in black cloaks. They stopped just outside of the tree line. Waiting I watched as they remived their hoods. Before me was an unbelievable sight. Dawn, Ziri, and Carman stood before me. Twisted smirks cover their faces. Their eyes gliwed a deeo rustic red. Their god awfull smell hit my nose. "How is this possible?" My voice boomed across the yard. Sick laughs left them as they heared my words. Before I knew it and army burt through the trees. A great war had just begun. Rising my arms up they froze. Forcing my hands towards them they all flew back, instanly killing them. Just as I killed them thousands more came throught the forest. I glared at the three women. Men started rushing at me. Drawing out my swords I cut them down. My blades gleamed with a sick black blood. Never taking my eyes from them I walked towards them. I cut down men as I walked. I could feel my eyes glowing wickedly.

I was withing ten feet of them when Carman flicked her fingers at me causing my swords to fly from my hands. A pinch hit my right side followed by another in my left. Looking down two daggers stuck in my skin. Something in me clicked.

Suddenly my hair turned a deep black. My nails grew longer, my skin paled. My clothes became tattered and more reveling. My headdress became heavier on my head as it became bigger. I could see the red stone grow brighter. I just knew my eyes were conpletely black. Fangs desended in my mouth. My head became blank as I looked at the two daggers. Pulling them out I flung them to my sides taking out to mean that were comeing from my sides. Opening my hands my swords were back in my hands. I looked uo at them slowly. My head turned from side to side in a sick demonic way. I sick peircing scream left my mouth. Before I knew it I was taking people out. My speed was unnatural. Black blood had splatter on my face. My attention was drawn back to the three women as another dagger hit my side. I let out an unhumanly hiss. As I glared at Ziri wrapped her hands around her throat. I was choking the hair out of her. I watched as she dropped to her knees and her eyes began to loose their red glow slowly. Within seconds she dropped still and her body turned to ash. Carman and Dawn looked from the ash to me. Their eyes pulsed red in anger. I stood in my place as they ran at me. Stepping away from their attacks they contiued for me. Pulling out swords of their own we faught. The metallic clinging of our swords filled the air. They tried but I was always one step ahead. Flinging Dawns sword from her hand I pierced her heart. Instantly she dropoed to ash as well. I looked Carman in the eyes as she stood only a mere foot away. This women was my mother at one point. Now the tables had turned and I was her now. She lunged at me screaming. I blocked each of her blows. She flung one of my swords from my hand leaving me with only one. I noticed the opportunity to strike and I did right in her heart. I pinch hit my chest as my sword went into her chest. Slowly she dropped to her knees. I coughed touching my lips my fingers were covered in blood. The metallic taste filled my mouth. Looking down Carmans sowrd dug deep into my own chest. I dropped to my knees nest to her as my vision blurred. Next to me she poofed to ash. I could feel my own end omcoming. Instanly Lucas was by my side. His beautiful eyes began to fill with tears. "Don't go. Don't leave me again. Please." I smiled lightly at his words. I brough my bloody hands to his cheek continuing to look into his eyes. "It will be okay. I promise. You'll make it. You'll survive. You'll find someone to take my place." My voice came out scratchy and kinda gargled as blood continued to fill my throat. My vision darkened i smiled at the last words from him. "I love you Mariska." I managed to choke out, "I love you too Lucas." After that my sight went black and everything in me was lost to another world.