Chapter 22

Little did they know Chris and Pierce were two souls of the same just split in two. Then yet connected again. As for Mariska. Three souls found peace within eachother. Nothing like this has happened ever in the ages of the existance of Earth and Kelper. None had come to know of this power held by this girl. A great power to balance both worlds again. To put everything back in its rightful spot. Two unimaginable beings come together to fix what is broken. The worlds and eachother.

*Pierce's pov*

Thingly started in my chest as I watched Thana's body drop to the ground. I couldnt hear her heart beat. She was gone. Growning low I turned to Ziri who was still pinned againt the wall by Chris and I. With a swift motion I snapped her neck. Almost isntaly after Chris and I dropped to our knees coughing in pain. On all four I sqeezed my eyes shut. This pain im sure was from losing our mate. Opening my eyes the room swirled never stopping. My eyes catch Chris' his glowed a turmendous gold. Plusing like they had a beat. In them I could see the reflection of my own. The too were pulse but not gold. A vibrant red with only hints of gold. It was almost as if we mirrored each other. Blink at the same time, cough. Move my hand his would move too.

The room kept spinning faster and faster. Until everything clicked. Everything stopped spinning I was standing. I was me. Not the me as in Pierce or me as in Chris. I was Lucas. I was both Chris a werewolf and Pierce a vampire. It was as if everything I needed to know was in my head already and I just knew the answers. I was Lucas. Half werewolf half vampire stronger than any. I had lived from the beginng of time. Im the creator of Kelper. For some reason I just knew this. It was supplied in my head. Memories of things I had been threw, now, and yet to come swam around in my head. I was pulled from my thoughts when I heard two voices in the room. Looking over my silver hair fell in my eyes. "You are what people call mother nauture. You are Earths mother. Its creator. Goddess to all." I couldnt see the other girl properly."What about Pierce and Chris? What will I do about them?" Her voice was like heavely music drawing me closer. I walked over stepping next to her. Her sliver hair cascade down her back in perfect curls. She was beautiful. "Two soul combine as one." Once the words left Airedesa's mouth she looked at me. Mariska. My love. I remebered everything. How her eyes were crazy but beautiful. How they held me in a trance right now. Only her voice snapped me back to the here and now. "How is this possible?" Her soft warm hand rested on my cheeks.  She was so breathtaking. Slowly I let go of a breath that I didnt even know I was holding. "Anything is possible Mariska." Looking into my eyes deeply she asked, "Do you have a name?" I smirked at her wonder and how curious she was. That fact that she hadn't remembered anything. "Lucas. My name is Lucas now." Bringing my fringers up I caressed her face lightly and tangled them in her hair. Her hair soft to the touch. I could smell the sweetness of her. It filled me up like a drug. No drug you could ever by off the street. No, this drug was specially made for me in a special lab. With that she closed her eyes and let herself lean into me. Seconds after she was gone. I knew what was heppening and it didnt alarm me. "You know what to do Lucas." I nodded to her in reassurance. In fact I did. I didn't know how I knew but I knew. Slowly things kept coming back more memories.

I was left alone with her in my arms. I was scared. I shouldnt be but I was. She was waiting for me but didnt even know it. She was consumed by darkness. No answers just questions. Musting up the courage in me I brought my forehead to hers. Our tattoos lineing up perfectly I could feel the connection the pluse of energy. It was working.

*Mariska's pov*

It was like a movie theater. It was dark and all a sudden the movie had started. Pictures of people and memories were flooding into my mind. Sad things and happy things. Wars and peace. Blood shead and love. My heart began to hurt at the sight before me. It was a girl. No, this girl was me. Everything around her was set to fire. Anger had coursed through her veins. Instanly the fire in her eyes was gone. A dagger appear in her chest. Black spiderwed effect traveled across her skin. That dager. I knew whos it was. Ziri's. Within seconds a man caught her before she fell to the floor. Lucas. His face crumbled as she turned to dust. Another scene apear it was Lucas again but he was different. His hair less silver. His eyes held less off a glow. He was resting on a sofa faceing a fire. Ziri walked in trying to please him only did she make him angry. He flung her to a wall making her slide to the floor. I could see their lips moving but no sounds to be heard. Lucas walked up to her and pricked his thumb. Pressing it to her forehead her eyes filled with turmendous fear. Trying to push him away I could see his lips still move. The moment they stopped she vanished to ash. Cluching his chest he soon followed. Light filltered on the other side of my eye lids. Opening my eyes they met the soft white of the canopy that connected to the soft bed. Looking around it was the room. The room that Ziri and Lucas had turned to ash in. Almost instantly it all came back to me. The memories that I couldnt seem to remember were back. My questions had answers. That night was the night Ziri had thought she killed me but only had she split my soul into three. Lucas banished her away to the realm of humans and standard vampires. To the worlds of Earth and Kelper. Only by doing that did he destroy himself with so much greif he split his own soul. Sitting up I knew where I was. I was home.