Chapter 21

*Mariska's pov*

Ziri was standing in the entrance. Standing I took a step from the platform. Confusion yet awareness washed over me. I knew what was going on but didn't. At the same time. Do not fear Mariska. That voice was back. It soothed me in a way. The pain in my chest and sides lessened. "What do you want Ziri," Calima said stepping next to me. "You know what I want Yadima. I want Zera's spot. I know what mothers plans for her are and she is far from ready for it." She knew what awaited me. Now was my chance to figure it out. Mariska. The voice was calling for me. I wantes to follow, but I wanted to know what Ziri knew. I was snapped from my thoughs as the sounds chains echoed from the walls. Looking to my sisters chains jooled around ther arms and feet. "Ziri you know its to late. She's already been chosen. Theres nothing you can do," Calima call from the wall she was chained to. Mariska come to me. The voice was so compeling. Ziri started to walk towards me an evil look filled her eyes. Come to me. "Run Mariska!" looking to Calima I obeyed her words. I didn't know were to go so I followed the voice. "There's no way out Zera. I will end you," Ziri called after me.

Come to me my child. I kept running with everything in me. I could here other voices behind me. I entered a room. No way out. Against the wall was a monutment of a women. I was so memerised I forgot about Ziri. My body was pushed forward to the ground. "Your weak now. Your souls to busy battling each other. Your practically human now." the burning lead up my shoulders to my back. Tye deep red was taking over. Thana was winning. Rylee and Thana were at the sme spot both winning. She leaned over me with a dagger in hand. "It's such a shame. You were my favorite sister really." With that she stabbed the dagger into my stomach. Air filled my lungs. Instantly she was flung against the wall in front of me stood Chris and Pierce. Come to me Mariska. Come to me. The voice was louder and clear. Looking behind me at the monutment was a thrown. In front of it was a golden crown that was rested on a pillar. My focus snapped back to Ziri as she got up from the ground. Standing to my feet as well I pulled the dagger out. Blood seeped through my dress to the floor. "I will win Zera." She started towards me. I took steps back causing me to trip backwards on the starirs leading to the thrown. Come to me. "Go Thana. We cant holder much longer." Pierce and Chris had her pinnes to the wall. Getting up I walked up the stairs.

The crown was beautiful. Come to me my child. I stood in front of the pillar that the crown was resting on. Reaching for it Ziri yelled out. Not listening to her I grabbed it. Everything around me had stopped. Chris, Pierce, and Ziri disapeared. In front of me a beautiful women sat in the thrown. "Zera, my daughter. It has been a long time. It was the voice in my head. Instantly I new it was her. The goddess the mother who had started all this. The mother of Zera and Ziri all the original sisters. "I am aware you have some intell of why you are here. I will make it clearer to you know. Zera your sister think I have chosen you to take my place. My time as ruling has come to an end. I need someone to take my place. That I have chosen you." An unbearible pain washed over me and I fell to my knees. So many images flashed before my eyes. Things from my past, resebt events, and things that were to come. Noises and voices filled my head. Some were whispers sone were screaming. Latin words left my mouth. I was speaking as if I knew what I was saying, but infact I didnt at all.

In a blink of an eye it stopped. The black fog that had drifted around me gone replaced by a golden glow. My hair no longer black but a pure silver white. Airadesa held a mirror up for me to look in. I wasnt me anymore. My skin was a beautiful tan. My eyes were green blue gold rounded the eges. Freckles lightly ran across my cheeks and nose. In the center of my forhead was the celtic moon I was familiar. Running my fingers across it. Nothing happened not smear. The gold tattoo stayed. "What has happened to me?" I looked to my mother. "Your souls have found peace." "Why am I here then? Who am I? Zera, Rylee, or Thana?" She smiled at me. Her face gave off a beautiful glow. Her eyes you could help but look at. She was definately a goddess. That you could tell right off the bat. "All of them. You are Rylee, Thana, and Zera. The souls in you came together and won together. You are who youve always been. Our goddess." "This diesnt make sense. How can I be your goddess?" "You see many meleniums ago. Ziri came to rise up against you. Onky succeeding at banishing you soul. No one knew where but it happened. Until I figured it out. Ziri gad split your soul into three girls. The first being my blood daughter Zera. It took many decades to wait for the other halfs to appear. They both part of the same body but two gals. Rylee and Thana. Werewolf a d demon. Together your split soul had found their way to each other over time. Now you have fullfilled. Your soul has been restored." "okay. What dies this make me? What will I do know? Who was I?" So many questions kept tumbling from my mouth. I could feel myself over power her. I knew I used to be a person of high power, but what she said left me shocked. "You are what people call mother nauture. You are Earths mother. Ita creator. Goddess to all." I was shellshocked. What would I do? Where would I go know. Two people popped into my might and the question left before I could think."What about Pierce and Chris? What will I do about them?"  "Two soul combine as one." As she said that a man steppes beside me. He was beautiful. His hair was silver like mine. He had a celtic moon tattoo on his forehead as well. His skin tan and perfect. The marks indacted he was Pierce but gold marks indacated he was Chris as well. "How is this possible?" I brought my hand up to his cheeks. His eyes so enchanting. Brown near the iris which faded to blue. Gold had interwoven itself with red and threaded between the blue and brown. He was breath taking. "Anything is possible Mariska." "Do you have a name," I asked him. A smirk played across his lips. It was to die for. "Lucas. My name is Lucas now." His warm fringers caressed my face and tangled in my hair. His touch made my heart beat quicken. Closing my eyes I let myself melt into him. With inseconds a darkness enveloped me and I was gone.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
So much is happening whaaaaat

Did she fall asleep?
Is she returning to her body?
Or
Did she die?

So many questionssssss!!!!!