Chapter 24

Waking up I was a little shocked to see him still sleeping next to me. He looked at peace. His strong jaw relaxed. His face held no creases from being stressed. He was peaceful. "I can feel you looking at me," he said without opening his eyes. Smiling I snuggled closer to him burring my nose in his neck. The sweet musk of him filled my nose. The way his skin was just drool worthy. It drove me insane in the head. "You drive me insane too love." Pulling back to look at him I said, "No reading my thoughts you pickle." He opened his eyes and instantly git me in a trance. Leaning in he planted a soft kiss on my lips followed by another in the center of my forehead. "I love you Mariska and I always will. Dont you ever forget that." Intertwining my fingers with his I said, "I wont." With that I smiled at him.

Only minutes later we were interrupted by the gerneal cheif of our military. "Lord Lucas, Madam Mariska. It seems someone has been trying to break or weaken our boaders. The last 24 we've been hit none stop by an unknown army." "Alright we will ve right out to discuss this. Let us change. Thank you General." The general left us to ourselves.

Quickly we got dress and now walking down the hall. The train in my emerald green dress trailed behind me. Gold encrusted stones lineds the hen and sweetheart neck line. I was nithing how I was. No more black skinny jeenys and hoodies. No more pale skin. I was taken from my thoughts when a hand slipped into mine. Looking up Lucas smiled at me. I smiled back as we aproched the west wing of the manson. A guard opened the door letting the noise of frantic people escape. "Silence," Lucas boomes at them. Instanly everyone stodded in their tracks and stared at us. Ignoring them we approached the General and the 3D projection table of our lands. "We are currently in combat on the southside. We've lost half of our army already. Im not sure we can hold them off any longer your majesty's." Nodding to the general I said, "How long till they brech us?" "Not long. I give it a day the longest." "We shall be ready for them then." With that Lucas looked at me and pulled me towards the door.

I knew what this meant.

We were to go to battle.

Entering our room I headed towards the walkin closet. Way in the back I lifted the leaver disguised as a high heel shoe. The back wall shifted to the side revealing a hidden door. Entering the key pad code I pushed the door open. Walking in at the far end was my battle attire. Two piece dress. Black with sliver details around the edges. Slipping the green dress off I slipped the the skirt on. It revealed both of my sides fabric only hangin to cover my front and back. The top traditional off the shoulders revealed some cleavage. Placing my old head dress in the moon hung exactly over my tattoo. Tge stone began to shine brighter than ever. My eye changed to the brightest gold. Silver battle markings appeared all over my body. Turning to my left was a snall rack that held the two silver samuri swords. Wrapping my hands around the hilts I sighed. The fimilarity warmed me.

Turn around headed out the door. Closing and locking it behind me. The wooden panel covered the door like it was never there in the first place. I was greated by Lucas once I stepped feom the closet. His bare chest stood out from the shining sliver cuffs around his forearms. The lose fitting black jeans nicely wrapped aound his legs. The sight if him made my mouth water. This though brought a slight smile to my face. "What?" A cocky smirk appeared on his face. "Nothing," I replied.

Seconds later General rushed in. "We have a slight problem. They've breached the border."