Chapter 15

Hello lovelys, woza its getting heated. Thana's matted not on to one but two a vampire and a werewolf!!!

Who will she choose if any at all. Will she proceed to kill Pierce? So many questions soon to be answered.

Please give me some feed back on how I'm doing so for! Thank you all!!!!

Vote and comment😄❤❤
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

*Chris' pov*

I was standing in the corner of the room waiting for Thana's go. Light anger stired in me. Why was I following her orders. I was a king of werewolfs. Of course Thana didn't know that. I couldn't trust her with that knowledge.

I watched from a distance as things went down. I could feel a tinglingy sensation appear in my side. I noticed two guards noticed me. Heading in my direction I pushed through people as they followed after me. Groaning as the pain intensafied. To weak to move on they grabbed me. Fighting gainst them I struggked. Almost getting out of their grasp one caught my shirt and tore it. Looking down I could see the outline of the mark. I knew what this was. I was mating. Another wave of pain washed over me and a loud scream filled the air. I was drug to the middle of the room. Pierce noticed my mark and looked to the same spot on Thana. I knew I had matted to her too. It was the sacred kiss we shared. When my blood had slipped into her mouth.

*Thana's pov*

I couldn't believe what I was here there was no way I could be matted to the king of werewolves and the now new king of vampires. Standing up I looked at the newly gold swirls that cover my side. It was beautiful. A stinging pinch hit my side. Looking there was a dager stuck in my side. Another witches dager. This one was more powerful than the girl. Looking up I saw Ziri. I didn't know how I knew her name the power in me did. "Ah, Ziri. I see you haven't lost your warm touch with a dager." I smiled wickedly at her. The old Thana was no longer in control. I was forced back by the darkness within me. "Thana, or should I call you Carman, or Zera?" "No no. Thana is who I caim now. Carman was before her. Zera will always be." It was me speaking but wasn't at the same time. It was the demon witch side of me. The part that took over and new what to do. I could feel the souls inside me emerging. The girl who hated vampires for killing her mother and the one wished her father would take his head out of his ass. Then the woman who had lived for meleniums. The woman who held so much power no one could fathom. Three completely different souls combining to make one deadly being. Rylee, Thana, and Zera. They were a whole new being. Held some man gifts and powers.

"KILL HER ZIRI," an old man yelled from the stage. Getting angry I flung his across the room. Pierce gripped my arm baring my teeth noticing I had canine. He took a step back away from me. "Part werewolf. This can't be." Turning to Ziri. I flicked my hand at her and she dropped to her knees. "Sister you will bow to me. You know you can't defeat me. No one can." Standing behind her I looked to Pierce and Chris. "You seek answers yes?" They nodded their heads. "You both are bonded to the same girl in a sense. Chris king of all werewolfs you are bonded to the girl known as Rylee Fae Quinn. In which she is part werewolf from her father. Pierce you are bonded to the other half known as Thana. This half being a demon. Together those halfs make one girl. I Zera am the soul that has combined the two. I have lived for many meleniums. I have rulered over many with my six sisters. My sister Ziri her has been exiled from our board. Leaving her unable to bare any children or a lover. My soul travels through a long lines of generations in Rylee's or Thana's mothers side. A son will bare no effect, but a daughter will bare my soul. I will not be awoken untill she has mated. In this case this girl will have two souls. One being from her father the other being from her mother. And I Zera make up the third soul within her." "How do we free the soul of our matted half," Asked Chris. "You don't." With a flick of my fingers I vanished. Leaving everyone in shock. Pierce and Chris left hurt. Ziri left in a sleep like death. The way their faces showed pain at my words at not being able to save any side hurt. But I don't know which part hurt. Was it Rylee or Thana? Or was it Zera? My mind was swirling with so many thoughts. So many emothions consummed me. Out of no were I appeared in the dessert. The voices in my head were screaming so loud covering my ears to get them to stop. It cept going. I dropped to my knees. The burning sand so hot agaisnt my skin. Falling to my side my vistion blurred. Multiple figures walked towards me. As they picked me up I lost all Consciousness slipping into the deep Darkness.