Why?

I can't believe Gabby. Even though she doesn't know, I would at least appreciate her to dial down her crush for Earnest so I could actually talk to my best friend who I also really like. Honestly I've been getting really weird feelings with them hanging out but I can't say anything because neither of them know about my true feelings for Earnest.

I wake up early falling into my normal routine if I fall asleep crying my eyes out. I wash my face with super cold water, I carefully dab my eyes so they won't look red or bloodshot. As I'm cleaning my eyes, my thoughts wander to Earnest. I suddenly realize, I need to tell Earnest about my true feelings because something keeps telling me if I don't, Gabby is going to get together with him, I make a plan to tell him tonight before he leaves for his overnight tonight(Stella's and Gabby's overnight was on Tuesday, I didn't mention it because it had nothing to do with the story)

I finally look normal, or somewhat decent to go back to my bunk. I just go to my bed and start reading my book until its time to get out of bed. Finally I can get out of bed and get ready. I put on an oversized sweater and leggings, it makes me look like I didn't try too hard but I still look good. I notice Gabby still isn't out of bed so I decide to pounce on her to wake her up. She freaks out for a moment until she realizes who it is and starts laughing. We stay like that for a few more minutes until she's done getting ready and its time to eat breakfast.

(Skipping to when Stella is going to talk to Earnest)

"Hey Earnest, can I talk to you, alone?" We start to walk away from Gabby and Marco before he says "Stella, what's up?" "I really need to tell you something but I don't know how you'll react" "You can tell me anything Stella, what's....." then I hear the one voice I didn't want right now "STELLA!!!!!!!!! Can you take me to the nurse for my after lunch meds???" "Gabby, I'm kinda in the middle of something...." "Then you and Earnest talk after you guys drop me off." "Fine Gabby, are you ok with that Earnest?" "No prob Stella anything for you" "Thanks Earnest, lets go Gabby." We walk there and drop her off and Earnest decides to walk me to my bunk.

We start talking and out of nowhere he mentions to me how he would treat a girl if he liked her or not. My ears perk up and I listen intensely. "If I like a girl, i'll be really shy towards her and treat her better then any other girl that I hang out with. I would be more respectful and I would let her know that I'm always there for her. But if I had a girl best friend who I wasn't attracted to in any way or form, I would be rude in a joking way, be really weird towards her, show her my true colors and treat her like family, because she is." I sit quietly and realize, I'm that girl best friend who he's not attracted to in any way or form, but my heart refuses to listen to that. we finally get to my bunk and he drops me off, we say goodbye and I walk to open the door of my bunk. I shout to my bunk that I'm going to be outside if anyone needs me. I sit at my familiar crying tree and quietly bawl my eyes out.

Authors Note:Poor Stella, do you think she tells him *click* or naw. JK JK , I'm just being super random. I know I'm not uploading a lot and that's because of my mother fucking wifi, I might go to Starbucks just to upload this 😔..... well, talk to you on my next upload.