Gabby meeting Earnest

After playing people tag(its like a giant game of tag between 2 teams) I finally spotted Earnest and called him over, he gave me a puzzled look and I quickly introduced him to Gabby, they instantly locked eyes and wouldn't dare look anywhere else for a while. I didn't really think much of this and I snapped my fingers "Are you guys not going to talk or what?" they both look down for a moment and I see Gabby blushing, must be because I embarrassed her.

Then the next thing I knew, they were talking like they were amazing friends, like me and Earnest were, I was surprised but really happy that they hit it off great. A few moments had passed and I realized it was time to go back to our bunks, I told them both "We have to go or else we'll be yelled at Gabby." I started walking and only heard my steps only, I turned around and to my surprise, Gabby was still talking to Earnest. I stood there for a few minutes believing that they were going to say goodnight, that wasn't the case and I had to basically drag Gabby back to our bunk.

When I got to the hill, she looked me in the eye "What the hell was that Stella? Your the one who wanted me to talk to him and now your the one who rudely butted into our conversation and dragged me away. A fucking true friend doesn't do that." "Well it's not my fault Gabby, I did tell you a while ago that we had to go back" "You didn't Stella, I didn't hear you say anything." "Exactly Gabby." Then I storm off to my bed leaving Gabby there with a shocked look on her face.

Author's Note:Awwww shit, the first fight between Stella and Gabby.