Dinner

I normally don't change for dinner like the other girls but I was so cold, I just had to put on my sweats and a thick sweater. Finally the bell rings to let us go to dinner and I'm so grateful, I'm starving.

Luckily the oldest boy and girl bunks sit next to each other in the courtyard, so I made sure to save Earnest a seat next to me. My bunkmates understand not to sit there cause I always sit next to him. I quickly frown but put a smile on when I see Earnest to that Marco boy. Then to my horror, Marco sits next to me while Earnest sits next to him. I try so hard to hide my disappointment, but I'm pretty sure everyone can see it. Luckily Earnest didn't see it or that would be plain awkward.

I try to get in their conversation and quickly I'm left out cause I don't know what they are talking about. I awkwardly look around until I can understand what the hell they are saying.

Finally they started talking about anime, and I knew at least something about it so I wouldn't feel excluded. I talked everyonce in a while, but eventually they talked about a Japanese one that I've never heard about, so once again I awkwardly sat there until they called up into dinner.

Author's Note:hey guys in the next chapter I'm skipping to when they are back in their bunks almost ready to go to sleep.