"Aight I want you to...... damn I can't really think of anything. Oh wait I got it, I want you to eat Gio's ass......" I said smirking knowing how Gio felt about getting his ass ate. "Come on Gio, just don't think about it, just go with the flo...." Odell grabbed Gio, turned him around and forced him up against the wall and within a few seconds, Gio was moaning like crazy.

"Jayden eat Papi's ass......." Odell said turning to us before returning to Gio's ass. Me and Jayden looked at each other and I gave him the 'you better not' look and he gave me that shyt eating grin that let me know he was going to do it anyway and before I knew it I was laying on my back, legs in the air while one of my best friends ate my ass.

"Okay, that's enough man because I'm about to nut from getting my ass ate and I refuse to go out like that." Gio said backing away from Odell with a hint of fear in his eyes. "Jay you can stop now bruh." Gio said but Jayden kept going and low key I didn't want him to stop. Jayden reluctantly pulled himself away and stood up.

"I guess it's my turn...... I want you to come suck all of our dicks at the same time." Jayden said and I could see Odell was disappointed, he wanted something a little more challenging but nevertheless, Odell went to work on all of our dicks and I found myself wondering how was it possible to fit all of our dicks in his mouth with gagging because that shyt defied logic. We went back and forth trading sexual favors we were nothing compared to Odell's and I was starting to question my standing as the biggest freak on campus because this dude was wild.

"Papi I want to ride your dick." Odell said smirking and I had no problem with that but he wasn't finished. "I want to ride your dick while Jayden sucks mine and Gio fucks him doggy style." Odell said and I had no issue with my position but I was almost certain my bros weren't going to do it.

"Fuck it I'm down....." Gio said and looked at Jayden. "I won't say shyt if you don't." Gio said smirking and Jayden shrugged.

"Just try not to break my ass aight?" Jayden said as we all moved to into position, after that the game went out the window and we just did whatever, some of the combinations were crazy and I did some things that I would deny until the day I died, like when I was so caught up in the moment I ended up with....... I think I'll save the rest for a later date because y'all wouldn't believe the things I did....

"BRO YOU'RE ABOUT TO BURN THE HOUSE DOWN!!!!" Jayden said snapping me out of my daze. "Damn Papi you must really be missing Quinton because you got the whole damn kitchen smoky as fuck." Jayden said opening the back door. I didn't even realize I was cooking, hell I didn't even remember coming home; I was stuck on the memories of that night and the things that took place that I couldn't focus. "Now you see what I be going through when Ky isn't here, hell Quinton is only one state down and you're trippin." Jayden said laughing.

"Nah I wasn't thinking about Que..... I was thinking about other stuff. Can I ask you something, without you getting all weird on me?" I asked and Jayden nodded. "Aight here's the thing....."

"Carlos I swear to god if you're having second thoughts about marrying Quinton, I'll kick you in the dick." Jayden said and I looked at him like he was crazy, which in my defense he was.

"Don't call me Carlos and nah I've never been more sure about anything in my life. Quinton is my heart and soul so no I'm not having second thoughts. Now like I was saying is it weird that I've been......" Before I could finish I heard a bunch of people moving through the house and I knew we would have to postpone this conversation for a later time. "We'll talk later bro." I said walking out into the living where Gio stood and I could tell by the look in his eyes he was pissed about something, then I looked at Jeremy who had a huge knot on his forehead.

"GOTDAMN!!!!" Jayden said walking out the kitchen behind me and I tried not to laugh but that shyt was funny as fuck. "Damn Jeremy what the fuck happened to you?" Jayden asked walking over to Jeremy who seemed more annoyed than pissed.

"I'll tell you what happened..... Jeremy couldn't control his anger and decided to fight Zaire." Gio said which explained his anger, for some reason beyond my comprehension Gio who was a boxer hated when Jeremy got into fights and honestly I really don't blame Jeremy for fighting Zaire given their history.

"See Gio isn't telling y'all the whole story. I was minding my own business and the Bottomless Bottom kept talking shyt, still I let that shyt slide until he decided to get bold and grab Gio's dick. Since Gio wouldn't do shyt I figured I'd beat his ass.... besides Tunnel Twat has had that ass whoppin coming for years." Jeremy said.

"You sure you won Jeremy, I mean that knot on your head tells a different story." Jayden said and Gio punched him in the arm. "Oww, I'm just speaking facts. I going to need to see proof otherwise I find it hard to believe you won."

"Don't worry Jay we recorded it." Justin said smirking as he pulled out his phone and started showing the video of Jeremy beating Zaire's ass until some random dude came and stole on Jeremy which caused the twins to jump in and the video ended.

"Who was that other nigga?" Jayden asked and as everyone started going over the details of the video and I decided to go up to my room and call Quinton, I needed to hear his voice before going to sleep. Damn if Zaire is back that usually meant trouble, I just hoped he learned from that ass whoopin but knowing him things were probably about to escalate and I really didn't feel like dealing with that shyt especially with one of the biggest moments of my life coming up in a few weeks................................