"Ight I got something , his name is Julian Fox , he's 27 and he's lives in Harlem now and his family is rich . Um , he does have a criminal record of harassment and sexual assault but didn't do anytime for it." He said as that last name fox sounded pretty familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"So , we have to kill him then or I'll do ." And I meant that I wasn't going to let that guy kill my baby and we just got together I wasn't going to let him run shit around here cause I do . I will catch him and kill him with my bare hands if I have to I'm not playing with him at all . I liked Lia and I don't want nothing to happen to her and I want to see future us together.

"You sure man ?" Mech asked as I nodded my head ,"yeah I'm sure I could handle it on my own ." I said and I was going to handle it on my own and I want his body to be found when I finish with him and right now I'm feeling ruthless .

"Alright man ." Kenny said as I grinned and sat down on the couch as Mech smoked his weed . That was my plan and I was going to do it and nobody is going to stop me .

Aliyah

I put on rip jeans as my white pained toes pecked from under it . I pulled them up as my butt kinda got stuck trying to fit into my jeans as I rolled my eyes and jump one good time as I button my jeans and pulled up my zipper . I placed on my yellow crop top that laid on my high wasted jeans that I got from fashion nova as they looked great on me . I haven't wore a comfortable outfit in a few minutes cause I been dressing up lately . I was going to Deven house , which his daughter birthday was today since the last time I seen him at worked buying the necklace .

I had to get her a gift .

I put on my yellow huaraches to match my shirt as I got my purse and phone as I looked at my braided hair one last time to make sure if looked nice . I was still watchful of Julian and wasn't letting my guard down and I made sure to bring a weapon that I could fit and get easy access to if I need it . I danced all day this morning , so I was pretty tried but I was able to pull through and make it to Deven party .

I walked out the apartment as I locked the door behind me and looked down the empty hall as the elevator was across . I headed to the apartment that Dave was in as I knocked on the door as he quickly open it smiling at me .

"Yes baby ?" He asked as I smiled at him at how cute he was , it was like he was getting cutter but the minute ,"can I use the car for a minute I'm going to one of my friends kid birthday party and also can you walk me to the parking lot ?" I just wanted to be safe with him cause Julian could be anywhere that I was at and I didn't want to risk anything .

He nodded his head as he pulled his keys out his pocket as I stood up and kissed his lips as I pulled away as he looked down at my lips ,"here." He handed them to me as he closed the door and I walked to elevator as I pressed the button .

The elevator door open as we both stepped inside and I pressed the button for the first floor as the door closed and he held my hand as he looked at me ,"what ?" I said as he grinned at me,"your beautiful, Lia." He said as his eyes were low and he was grinning like crazy .

"Thanks babe , your handsome your self ." I said as he chuckled ,"word ." He said as he pulled me into a hug as I embraced his hug as I looked up at him as his brown eyes looked into mine . I really like Dave when he was sweet and calm like this I couldn't ask for anything else . We always had cute moments in this elevator so it's was memories I could think about .