?.?.?.?: Sasha, it's Jake.

  Sasha: Jake! How have you been sweetheart?

  I gave him the biggest of hugs and he smiled. I see why my daughter liked him so much.

  Prince: Struggling.

  Sasha: You miss her too?

  Prince: Definitely. I don't think she's gone. She's somewhere close.

  Sasha: Mhm...

  There was a sudden silence. I opened my mouth to speak and Prince looked at me with knowing eyes and misery. He began shaking, as if he was ready to cry.

  Prince: Mama, do you hate me for hurting your daughter so much?

  I gushed over the name. Mama. It rang a bell and I looked at him with a slight smile.

  Sasha: Jake, I can never hate you. No matter how bad you hurt Jas, you still did love her. I swear, she never used to talk to me about you. I never knew why. I guess she was embarrassed to admitting she actually liked you.

  Prince: Did she ever tell you what happened with that whole overdose?

  Sasha: No...I always assumed she did it.

  Prince: (sighs) It was me.

  I looked at him. He returned my look with apologetic eyes. I couldn't believe he would do that.

  Sasha: Jake, what the hell is wrong with you? You could've killed her!

  Prince: I know.

  Sasha: I'm very disappointed in you, but we have to look past it if we want to find Jassie.

  He nodded and stared off into space. He sighed after a while and looked over to me, watching me trying to calm my nerves.

  Prince: I'm deeply in love...and I can't even believe that I am.

  Sasha: What's so unbelieveable about it?

  Prince: I never expected to fall so hard in the 10 months we were dating. I really want to start over with her.

  Sasha: You will, sweetie. She loves you unconditionally. Don't stop chasing her if times get rough. You never know what she's capable of doing.

  Just then, he looked at me. His eyes lighting up with hope. Seeing that made me smile.

  Prince: Why is she so stubborn?

  Sasha: She's been through a lot. Let her tell you what happened.

  He nodded, but he had an uneasy look as if he knew something I didn't. I shook off the feeling I had and focused my attention to House Of Payne.