Final goodbyes

I woke up to white noise. "Evan? Evan!" Someone yelled. I sat up and rubbed my head.
"You look like a ghost" Marcel said.
"What happened, where am I?"
"We made it to North Carolina" he said. I smiled then looked down at my arm to see a bloody bite mark. "Shit" I muttered. Reagan hugged me tightly. "I thought you were dead" she cried. "I'm not". Yet. "How long was I out for?" I asked. "4 or 5 hours" Marcel said.
"Wha?! And you didn't kill me?!" I yelled. Marcel nodded his head towards Reagan and I nodded. "I'm sorry for what happened... back there" I said looking at his lap then his eyes.
"Me too" he said.
"For what?" I laughed. He then pointed at the bite mark on my wrist. The skin around it was turning white and the mark became purple.
"It's okay" I smiled and hugged him.
"It was a fun journey with all of you" I smiled while tears brimmed my eyes.
"Stop it" April said crying.
"All of you... have showed me companionship and acceptance and I... I love you all" I said as a tear streamed down my cheek. We all hugged then the van stopped. "There's to many!" Luis shouted from the front. I sat up and saw millions of walkers. "I have an idea!" I yelled and everyone looked at me. I grabbed the hatchet next to me and slid open the van door. I then chopped one in the head and pulled it in and shut the door. "They won't notice us if we're one of us" I said.
"Evan what are you saying?!" Marcel asked disturbed. I cut its stomach open and rubbed its guts on me. "I'm going to throw up" April said gagging. "You want to die here?" I asked frustrated. Everyone looked at me as I continued to rub them on me. Marcel then took and handful and rubbed them on his shirt while wincing. Reagan watched horrified as I took a little. "Ready?" I asked. She shook her head, "no" she said worried. We then looked at each other for awhile and then I rubbed some on her. She was uncomfortable and awkward as I rubbed some on the from of her jacket then pants. "Turn around", she slowly turned around and I rubbed some on her back and shoulders. I rubbed some on her face and on mine as well. "Everyone ready?!" I yelled. Everyone nodded. "Evan!" Reagan said loudly over the growling. I turned around, "I'm scared" she said. I grabbed her hand and pulled her close to me by the door. "Me too" I said opening the door. I stood up and placed Reagan in front of me and started walking slowly. Walkers sniffed and then passed us. Reagan whimpered and stayed close to me. We kept walking until I felt a drop of water hit my arm. I looked up and it started raining. Everyone looked at me terrified. We were already so far from the van. It started drizzling and washing off the blood. Marcel took out his gun and I took out my hatchet. A walker limped passed us but stopped and went for Reagan. I chopped its arm off then hit its head.
"Run!" I yelled loud enough for my group to hear. Everyone spreaded out and Reagan and I went together. I heard the screams of my group mates. Reagan and I were backed up into a garage door. I opened it half way and slid Reagan into it. "Evan! Evan no!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. Walkers bit my legs and arms, tearing my flesh off. I yelled in pain but quickly swapped them off and chopped them. I slid into the garage. "Help me with this" I said. Reagan and I then pushed the garage door closed. "E-Evan" she cried looking at me. I was bitten and torn to pieces. I looked up at her and smiled, slowly getting up.
"I'm okay" I said walked to a car and falling next to it. "N-No, P-Please" she cried. I handed her my gun that had one bullet left.
"Listen Rea. I'm tired. Oh... so tired. I can't carry on like this, look at me. I knew this day would come soon. Reagan, you will make it out there. You just need to believe in yourself and trust your gut, brain, and heart. You're dad's would be so proud of you right now, I am too"
"S-Stop it... stop-"
"Reagan... you have to shoot me"
"No!" She cried. "Reagan, I'm going to turn if you don't. I-I taught-you well... you can do it"
"Where am I going to go?..."
"You'll... find it out... I know you will. Stay with April and Marcel... you'll be... safe"
"I-I'm going to miss you..." she cried.
"I'm going to miss you too" I said looking up at her. A sob came out and she held the gun up. She was shaking, crying. This is it, where it all stops I guess. She looked at me and I looked at her short, black, curly hair. Her big eyes and small nose, her small freckles under her eyes, and her jacket and backpack that I'll never forget. *Bang*

😭😭😭
I'm so sorry guys, but all good and beautiful thing always come to and end. There definitely will be a sequel on this book so stay tuned for that. This is one of my most popular books I've written so it's hard to see something you put so much work and effort into end. I love you all and don't forget to check out my other books.💕