Discovery

Evans POV
I was so confused. So does Bryce like me? I mean I help care for Reagan and stuff. I just hope stuffs not weird between us now.
I walked outside to see Tyler, Marcel, and Bryce all talking. I slowly walked over to them.
"Hey, what's up" I said. Bryce's cheeks flushed red and he walked away. I looked at Bryce then at them confusingly. "No idea" Tyler said.
"Were thinking about leaving" Marcel interrupted. "Wha-why?" I asked crossing my arms. "There's to many people here and there's no fences or anything" Tyler said pointing at the open field. "Yeah, but what are we going to do just leave?"
"Exactly"
"No way"
"Yes way, it's the only way"
"I will agree there's to many people in our group currently, but that doesn't give us the right to ditch them" I said.
"They could be planning to fucking kill us right now!" He said pointing at them.
"Who? The old lady? Oh no!" I said sarcastically. "You'll see, Bobby was right. I don't trust these people" Marcel said walking away. I rolled my eyes as they passed me. I saw Emily gardening with Ariel. Tyrone was still missing, but were still trying to figure out what happened. It became late at night,
"Dinner!" Linda screamed. We all gathered around the big table. I sat between Reagan and Danny. "I'm gonna go wash my hands quickly" I said to Danny. He nodded and I got up. I'd only seen the bottom floor so I decided to go upstairs while they weren't looking. I tip toed up the stairs and stopped when I got to the top. There was a bathroom at the end of the hallway, but I decided to keep looking around. There were pictures of them on the walls. There were toppled over pieces of wallpaper that had been ripped. The floor boards creaked a little every step I took. I slowly made my way to the bathroom after I heard tiny moans inside. It was creaked open. I pushed it but it wouldn't budge, like something was blocking it.  I pushed it hard to find Tyrone, on the floor, covered in blood. My eyes widened, I quickly noticed his leg was missing. It had been cut off. He was barely breathing. "Ty! Ty!" I whispered. He was dead. My thoughts then interrupted me as I remembered the food downstairs. I ran down the stairs, not caring if the floor boards creaked as I stepped on them. The world was in slow motion. I ran to where we were eating to see what looked like a human thigh on the table. Reagan's mouth was inches away from engulfing it. "STOP!" I yelled.