Don't shoot

Hey guys it's me again and we just hit 1k reads on this story!!!! I'm so happy:) I love all of you guys and I'm so glad I got this app because it's changed my life and I'm so happy that people are enjoying my stories❤️ Thank to all so much, I'm not really comfortable showing my face or telling my name yet so maybe when this hits 2k reads or when I get 200 followers I'll say my name❤️ I love you all and now let's get back to the story
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The cold breeze zipped through my hair. I gave Ariel the beanie Scotty gave me.
"Hey, what happened to Jon?" Marcel asked.
"It's a long story" I mumbled.
"Is he dead?..."
"Y-Yes". There was silence and then we kept walking.
"HELP! H-Help!" A voice in the distance screamed. I pulled out my knife from my pocket and ran towards the voice. I saw a man on top of a car with walkers surrounding him.
I stabbed one in the head. "Evan?! Are you crazy" said Marcel behind me, he joined me in stabbing the walkers. They were suddenly all dead, surprisingly fast. The man hopped down from the car. "Thank you so much, how can I repay you?" He said. He looked old, gray hair, but he could walk. I heard them many clicks behind me and the man put his arms up.
"Please, don't shoot, I have to get back to my daughter"
"Guys, put them down. Keep them close though. You got a camp?"
"Yes, a small one"
"How many?" Marcel asked.
"Five people", I looked back at everyone and Tyler nodded at me.
"Do you have any supplies?" I asked tilting my head to the left a little.
"Barely", I nodded. "Can you take us to your camp?", he nodded and started walking.
We followed him until we stopped after 20 minutes of walking. There were two tents and a small stick fire in between them. A girl crawled out of one of the tents. She had long, wavy, brunette hair and dark green eyes that went with her pale skin. She was wearing a tight red shirt with tan tight khakis. She rubbed her eyes and stood up.
"Dad, what's going on?"
"These people saved my life", she smiled at us.
"I'm April, and you are?"
"Evan" I said shaking her hand.
"I'm Marcel"
"Tyler"
"A-Ariel"
"Bryce"
"It's wonderful to meet you all, you seem like trust worthy people" she said laughing under her breath. "Yeah, you too" Tyler said.
"Guys wake up! People are here!" She yelled.
Two people came out of each tent.
One was a tall guy with a tank top and big muscles, maybe bigger than mine, he was black, dark brown hair, and an angry face. The other was a girl, she was black and had a beautiful face. Her eyes were dark brown like mine, her hair was in a ponytail and some hair fell out and were touching her face.
"That's three people, where's the others?"
"Probably still sleeping, we found them yesterday". Suddenly Lui crawled out of the tent. "Lui?!" Marcel yelled.
"Guys!" He ran up to me and hugged me and the rest of the guys. A little girl crawled out of the tent. I noticed her short, black, curly hair.
"Dad?"
"Reagan!" Bryce yelled as Reagan ran towards him and hugged him tightly.
She let go, "Evan!" She yelled as I picked her up and hugged her.

I hope you guys enjoyed that little reunion:) I was wondering should I do different POVs? Cause right now I just have it as Evan's, but should I have it as numerous people?