Orphan

"What's wrong Evan?" Danny asked.
"Tyrone! It's Tyrone! Don't eat it!" I said. Everyone dropped their forks and knives.
"Evan are you high?" Tyler asked.
"They cut off his leg, he's in the bathroom upstairs" I said. Linds and Danny looked at everyone and pulled out guns and locked the doors. All of our people didn't have their gun, we left them outside. A tear streamed down Emily's face. Ariel and Reagan started crying.
"Why?" Emily asked.
"We needed the food, you all did too" Danny said. "You're fucking insane!" April screamed.
"Girls, under the table" Emily said. Reagan and April didn't hesitate as they ducked under the table. "We will shoot!" Danny said.
"We won't fucking hesitate, get on the ground!" Danny said. We all knelt in defeat and laid on the ground. I heard a high pitch screech and saw Reagan being pulled by her hair and set in front of us. Her eyes were squeezed shut and she was crying. "No! Reagan!" Bryce screamed. Linda pointed the gun at him. Bryce lunged at them and was shot almost immediately in the stomach. "Daddy!" Reagan yelled crying out.
"Shit!" Tyler and I yelled.
"No one else fucking move!" Danny yelled. He pointed the gun at Reagan's head, "or else".

Tyler's POV
The room was silent and hostile. Bryce was shot next to me. He was seizing as blood poured slowly out of his body. His eyes were rolled in the back of his head and all I could think about was Reagan. A poor little, now orphaned, child who shouldn't have to witness such a thing at her age. Emily, who if this whole apocalypse thing never happened, would still be with her brother. Everyone else would be at home with their families safe and sound.
"You monsters!" April yelled.
"Shut your yap missy or curly here is going to get it" he said pushing Reagan.
"Don't touch her!" Evan yelled. Ariel was under the table crying, her father laying on the ground in pure shock of what just unfolded in front of him. Suddenly something disrupted my thoughts as a low growling noise filled my ears. Tyrone's dead zombie corpse was gnawing on Danny's shoulder.

Evan's POV
Danny was screaming in agonizing pain as Tyrone's corpse bit into his shoulder. He still had Reagan in his grip. Marcel tackled Linda, knocking the gun out of her hand. I pushed back Danny and "Tyrone" as he released Reagan. I pulled her into my stomach and cuddled her as she cried into my chest. Tyler saw this and jumped to the scene killing Tyrone. Danny was dead and Linda fractured her back and couldn't get up. The group decided it was time for all of us to leave. Marcel pulled out Ariel from under the table and ran out of the house with her so she wouldn't see anything bad. Tyler, with tears in his eyes, shot Bryce so he wouldn't turn. I stood up, still cradling Reagan, and walked out of the door. We decided to leave Danny and Linda so when Danny turned he'd eat her. We all packed up and headed on the road again.

I'm so sorry, that chapter was so sad. I hope you guys liked it and favorite this chapter and comment if you did. I love you all, bye😁