Aren't we all?

Tyler shoved himself away from me and he fell to the ground of the camp with a thud. I was going to run back to the guys but I was stopped by Tyler grabbing my wrist and pulling me down then grabbing my t-shirt collar.
"What's wrong with you?! Can't you see that You were exposed to leave me?! I'm a lost cause".
"You were going to die" I said releasing from his grip and him sitting on the bench of the picnic table. "There's nothing to live for anymore after you killed Craig" Tyler said looking away.
"Don't you dare blame Craig's death on me, I saved you from becoming one of those things and this is how you repay me?!"
"I don't need anyone to protect me, I've been protecting myself since I was a young boy".
I sat down at the bench across from him to listen to his past.
"When I was a boy, my mom was my favorite person in the whole world. My father used to beat me, he'd hit me on the back of the head and curse at me so much that I can't really trust anyone anymore. The cops then caught and arrested my dad for rape of a younger woman on my block. They took me away from my mom and I became a foster child until I was adopted when I turned fifteen by a nice family. Before then I taught myself how to fight, to work, to live. All on my own"
I felt bad for Tyler, my life was never that bad. The only super bad thing that's ever happened to me was when my beloved mother died from Gastric Cancer. I got up and hugged him as he cried into my shoulder.
"I'm sorry, I'm not this weak, I'm just in a really bad stage of my life"
"Aren't we all?" I said patting his back as we hugged. We released, he wiped his eyes,
"I gotta get back to the guys, Simone and Sarah should help you. They're over there." I said pointing at the two girls by the crops.
"Thanks man" he said smiling,
"Anytime" I said. I then took off into the woods, the gun shots weren't going on anymore. I slowly crept up to the spot I remembered Jonathan was at the last time I saw them. I then heard a twig snap and someone out of no where jumped in front of me. It was Marcel, I was startled by his random appearance. He aimed his gun at me,
"Marcel, woah, woah, woah, woah, it's me" I said laughing under my breath. He laughed,
"you scared me"
"Sorry" I said as he helped me up on my feet.
I looked at the guys as the were scavenging through the old folded tents and lunch boxes.
"Guys what if there's more people, more weapons, more supplies?" Jon asked.
"We would find them by now" Luke answered.
"What if more people come?" David asked,
I looked at Marcel and shrugged and started searching with everyone.
"Then we will make sure that they'll never see the light on day ever again" I said.