The knife

I woke up to hear distant growling. I abruptly opened my eyes to find me in a bed. Bryce was next to me and Reagan between us. We looked like a married couple. I sat up and gasped for breath. "Evan, you alright?" Reagan asked waking up. "Yeah, I'm okay, sorry"
"It's okay" she said. I slowly got out of bed and picked Reagan up by the armpits and set her down next to me on the floor. We walked out carefully, trying not to wake up Bryce. We walked out of the room to see and old lady and a couple of guys my age around her.
"Why hello, sorry I forgot your name. What is it?" She asked noticing us.
"Uh-Evan and this is Reagan"
"Ah yes I'm Linda, please take a seat", I pulled out a chair for Reagan and I sat in the one next to hers. "I'm Danny, Linda's grandson"
"Evan"
"That's a beautiful daughter you have"
"Oh she's a-she's a not my daughter"
"Oh"
"Yeah", it was awkward so Reagan and I decided to go outside. Tyler and April were talking by the picnic table. Emily was helping garden. The rest of the guys were no where to be seen. I hadn't seen Tyrone since last night and I was starting to get worried. Reagan ran off to help Emily. So Marcel, Lui, and Bobby came out of what seemed like no where. "Where were you guys?" I asked.
"Looking for our people" Lui said. He set down everything on the picnic table I was at.
"Any signs?"
"Nope" Marcel said walking past me.
"What's his problem?" I asked.
"He's mad we couldn't find Simone"
"Oh, yeah I feel bad for him"
"Yeah, must be rough". Bobby pulled out a pack of cigarettes and sat on the porch by us.
"You know what? I think we should keep moving" Bobby said.
"Why?" Lui asked. "Were meeting to many people, we need to dial it down"
"We met you"
"Yeah, I'm talking about getting rid of Linda and Danny and taking their farm"
"What?! Why?" I asked at his absurd plan.
"I don't trust them"
"We just met them" Lui said.
"Whatever believe me or not, you'll see" he said getting up and walking into the house. I've never been so confused in my whole life. Lui and I gave each other an odd look and he walked off.
-later-
It was late at night, my backpack sat next to my feet while everyone surrounded me around the fire. "Hey man you got a lighter in that thing?" Scotty asked pointing at the bag.
"Yeah I think so", "can I get it?" He asked.
"Yeah sure" I said handing him it as everyone talked. He then froze, "Scott?" I asked scared.
He pulled out a knife, it was a light gray, shiny, metallic knife that I stole from the camp I blew up. He was holding it.

Btw guys I love it when my new story gets zero reads🤦‍♀️